Saturday, July 15, 2006

I am missing you!!



Have been looking for you, but can't find you. Where are you now? What are you doing? Didn't you miss seeing me?

I know that I do.

I know that I was sometimes a pain in the head when annoying you. When chewing you all over, and you always were trying to stop me, but I never listened.

But, I always loved you. I loved your company. I missed our walks, our "cat chasing" together, our naps, having our meals together, our beach, vet and groomer trips together. I also missed our swims in the pool together.

Now you are gone, I am alone :( Having no other dog to stay with. I eat alone, and do other things all alone!

Just wanted to say that "I am missing you, my dear Melon".

Check Out Blinkyou.com for thousands of custom glitters and layouts

No comments: