Monday, October 15, 2007

An Award From Pretty Bella, by Snowy


Hello guys, check out the award that was given to us by the prettiest girl in the blogger world =D Doesn't it look cool?
Thank you pretty Bella for the award, we love you =)
wet licks and tail wags are being sent to you from us
Now we would like to give this award to
1. cute Sweets - you gotta check out his new blog http://sweetslittlebigman.blogspot.com/ we love his new skin ;)
2. Handsome River =)
3. Adorable Sparky
woofs,
Snowy


7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your blog is pawsome. You doggies deserved the award. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award - very well deserved we think!!

And thank you for awarding it to me - I'm very honoured!

River

Lizzy said...

Congratulations! And thank you for giving the award to me, too! You 2 are the best!

Sparky

L said...

Awwww shucks S & C!!! I am so flattered. To get an amazing award from such cutie pies...pawfect! Thanks for the compliment on my new digs. I made Mom slave away and do something about that unstudly pink stuff. Me likey blue much better. As always, your blog is terrrrific. Love your videos, love your blog...what the heck, I love you guys!

Love and Smoochies,
Sweets - Little (Bashful) Big Man

Amber said...

Hey snowy and crystal, I love your blog too!! you two deserve it!! You two loook pawsome!!

Have a gweat weekend!!

Ah Boy said...

Congrats for getting the award
Woof Woof

Ah BOy loves the picture of Snowy playing with snow at the side bar. So sweet... :)

btw, u r tagged with the breakfast tag. Ah Boy wanna know what u have for breakfast :)

Bella said...

It was my pleasure to be able to give you the award - I sure do love to come & visit your blog
Wuffs
Bella