Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Europe's spoiled tourist maltese, by Crystal

Katkoota (S&C's mommey): The malts sure have alot to tell you. So do I (Snowy: don't listen to mommy)
For now, can I please ask you to send good wishes to our way, and hope that the malts stay safe until the end of this trip and make it back home safely?
Thank you in advance


Crystal:

Hey pals,

How ya all doing? We hope you are having a wonderful summer.

We just wanted to let you know that we are doing well. We are enjoying it here in Europe.

If my doggie brain is not mistaken, it has been more than a month now, but it doest feel like it - it feels that it is much much less. We have alot to tell you and pictures to show you, but since we are not using our own laptop, we cant share them now. but we promise to share once we are back home (30th July, 2008)...For the last few weeks, we have been known as Europe's spoiled tourist maltese *hehe*

See ya all soon and looking forward for our return to check on your blogs ;)

Arfs,

Crystal

p.s. I am not letting Snowy type ... I am very mad at him (will tell you the reason once we are back)

9 comments:

Lacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacy said...

w00f's Snowy and Crystal, cant wait till u iz back and let us all know watt u been up to..

~rocky~

Simba and Jazzi said...

I wonder what Snowy did? So good to hear from you again.

Simba x

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello S&C,
Ahhh! You're about to return. Miss you guy a lot!
Europe's spoiled tourist maltese!
I love that title, Snowy, what did you do to Crystal during the trip? She sounds very unhappy. Whoa!
XOXO

Deetz said...

Yippee, I have missed you guys and hope you have a very safe return...I wonder what Snowy did??? I can't wait to here....Marking my calendar
Deetzy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Crystal, I can't imagine your dear big brother doing anything so bad that you would be mad at him, but I will wait for you to tell us. Until then, I will send you prayers and most positive thoughts that you return home safely.
Tell Mommy that we love her!!

Linda and Bonnie

Anonymous said...

misssssss you!!over at the blog

Anonymous said...

misssssss you!!over at the blog

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thank you guys

and awwww, I can see our sweet friend and her sweet maltese' comment as well (Linda and Bonnie) we wuv ya guys so vewy much too

Maltese paws,

Crystal