Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TAG!! You're It, by Crystal

Our pal, Minnie the Australian Silky Terrier, tagged brudder and I to play a game! The Rule of the game is to open your first photo folder, post the 10th photo and the story behind it and then tag 5 or more fluffs to play! 

Both Snowy and I went excitedly to our photo folder, counting for the 10th pic in that folder...here is what we got! 
dat is me, Cwystal, at da beach (2-3 months ago)! 
I was running like crazy and in that specific picture, I was zooming towards mommy. I like to play this game. I zoom to mommy; then when I reach her, I touch/gently bump her leg with my nose then bounce back while doing my zommies. I make my little *GRRR* noises when heading to mommy. I twy my best to wook scawy, I am sure dat she gets scawed of my *grr*. Then, I tend to go fastew and wildew ...  Attacking mommy is so much fun =] 

We want to tag:
Enjoy ^_^ We wish that we can list evewy single fluff we know and wuv but we guess our listing wont end :p pwease tag along pals 

wet licks and tail wags,
Cwystal

20 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great photo Crystal! Bilbo also likes to play that zoomie game!!
Thanks for tagging us!

Smileys!
Dory

Archie and Melissa said...

hi snowy and crystal!

thank you so much for your nice note and question on my blog today.

i do have a maltese painting that you can put on amy of my items. :)

you can view him in the dog art gallery...

http://www.dogartstudio.com/dogart.htm

and put him on any of the products that you can choose a design...

http://www.dogartstudio.com/

please let me know if you have any questions at all.

melissa

Remington said...

Love the pic! Hey, I saw my name on there! Thanks!

Deetz said...

Oh, I am so excited about this tag...It is going to have to wait until next week though because my mom is going on vacation and won't be around the computer. I will definitely do this on Tuesday when she can help me with it.....how exciting.
Deetzy

Mhathy y Peggy said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal, thanks for visit my blog, I'm happy to have you as a friend. I have added you to the list of blogs I visit, so I can visit you with only one clic. Bachitos Peggy

Sapphire said...

thanks for tagging us! sapphire sniffs you (:

Bella and Ollie said...

zooom zoom!
Your mummy must enjoy playing that game with you!

Love, Bella.

Raising Addie said...

Cute picture Crystal!

You are soooo adorable running on the beach!

We are going to go find out picture now!

Thank you!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Checkers & Chess said...

thanks for tagging me - i'll see if i can get mommy to work on it tomorrow - we're on livy's laptop tonite and we don't have any folders on here

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very cute and thank you for tagging us. We did get tagged a few times but we LOVE it!! BOL
Benny & Lily

Two French Bulldogs said...

adorable pictures..thank you for tagging us. We were tagged several times but we love it anyhow
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Hi Girl!

Jus Love the beach pic!

I saw my name, Thanks! We will try to do the best that we can!

Hugs, Tessa

Lorenza said...

That picture is pawesome!
Sounds like a great game, Crystal!
Thanks for tagging me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Gorgeous photo Crystal... Thanks for tagging us.. we will work on it soon!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What adorable pictures of you!
All those zoomies looked like so much fun, I think you are a big tease to your mama.
Am i right?
love
tweedles

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawesome shot!

Thanks fur tagging me - I did it a few weeks ago - here it is:

http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/2010/03/thankful-thinking-thoughtful-thursday_18.html

Happy Wednesday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Audrey said...

That is so cute! Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to do it ASAP...Mom's been a bit busy these days but I will definitely try my best! *grins*

Hope you have a great week ahead!

Scottie

Suzi and Josey said...

Crystal, I love this photo! What a fun game to play on the beach with mommy! You are pawsitively ADORABLE!!!!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We loves that photo of you! You looks so fierce!

Thanks for tagging us! We will do it soon.

Diana Chiew said...

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for playing. That's a fun photo you have put up. It must be fun running on the beach and having Mummy to play with.