Snowy, Here comes the most sought after birthday wonderful video. You look fabulous in that movie with your co-star Crystal and your mama is the unbeatable videographer! Cheese is my weakness too, I work for cheese! Cheese to dogs is like chocolate for mamas!!! We truly enjoyed the video that was being replayed 4 times, what does it tell ya?
That is the nicest Birthday video ever! I felt like I was right there with you! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You don't even look like your 6....not a day over 2!
Woooos! Happy Happy Barkday to woo Snowy! That was a great video! Too bad Mom took so long to give woo the cheese, all of that posing, I do think I could stand it.! I will do most things fur cheese too! ~husky kisses~ -Kira The BeaWootiful
Happy Birthday Snowy! For some reason I couldn't see the video but I knew it was be about your birthday so happy birthday again! I hoped you got lots of good food and love. Hugs, Sunny
Hi Snowy, we enjoy the video, you both look very pretty and happy. Thanks for visit my mom's blog, her blog is for show mom's pictures of our country. Bechitos Peggy
w00fs, me soo sorry Snowy me iz so late wiff ur barkday wishes..but as much as ur mama and sissie love u i knows u had a wonderful barkday...me loved the video too..
Dear Snowy and Crystal, My mom got your email about the present, she agreed not to sending the birthday present for Snowy but how about a little surprise gift that my Mom found for him, Crystal and Romeo and she can't wait to send it to you. My mom puts a lot of love and thoughtfulness when she chose the gifts. Please, please, I'm begging you. Is your receiving address is the same address that we have before? Love y'all
Happy Birthday Snowy! What a great celebration you had! Your cake looks fabulous! I love cheese too! Mom and I enjoyed your video lots! You and Crystal are so cute! Thor
Snowy, you are soo adorable in your Birthday hat! Your Birthday cookie looked very yummy. We wish we could have been there to share it with you! ♥ you and Crystal! Josey, Cody, and Mandy
Hey Snowy, I know it's a little late, but I can't not wish you a happy belated birthday. Your Mommy is so talented at video editing. My Mom loves watching all of the Snowy and Crystal videos on YouTube and this one is no exception. Well done, Kat. Happy birthday to a special doggie.
Hi Snowy! I'm sure your mama targets you for her first victim as you are just so cute! Great drawing by the way. :) I love your blog, and am following it now. I found it via Isabel's. I'm putting your link on my top blog list to at my dog-blog. If you would like to see my blog, please visit -
Click on image to visit the blog of the malt who owns Crystal's little heart
Dante de Rose
Dante might be too pink for his gender but he is all boy. A handsome boy from the outside but a clown from the inside. Never a dull moment with Dante <3
Romeo
Our cousin is a CAT, can you believe it?! yup, thats Romeo and we love him
Melon "1996 - 2006"
Our mommy's very first dog. Mommy grew up with Melon and learned a lot about dogs through her. Before having Melon, mommy was scared of all dogs, but Melon changed that. Mommy never called Melon "My Baby". She always called her "My Best Friend".
Visit us in youtube
Mama enjoys making our little videos :)
Awards we received from our blogging pals
Snowy & Crystal's First Few Weeks Together
Growing up together in Dubai
Gifts From Mommy to Us
she drew our pictures (free handing) by pencils on a paper and by a paint brush in Paint
Snowy's photoshow
Crystal's Puppyhood Days
Snowy - Bonding with the snow
Garmisch 2005
Snowy's fave jeans
Crystal's fave dress
They call me......
.....
Our Gift from Sunny
She made us a holiday card..thank you, cutie
Our Memories with little Sophie
Little Sophie left to live in Russia in April 2009! The malts loved her so much and always had a fun time with her. Such a good girl she was - a true animal lover!
Awareness Ribbon
How can you do that? Don't buy pet store puppies. Think about it, if everyone did that, puppy mill nightmare will run out of business - no profit - so they would shut down and stop torturing the precious dogs
40 comments:
Snowy,
Here comes the most sought after birthday wonderful video. You look fabulous in that movie with your co-star Crystal and your mama is the unbeatable videographer!
Cheese is my weakness too, I work for cheese!
Cheese to dogs is like chocolate for mamas!!!
We truly enjoyed the video that was being replayed 4 times, what does it tell ya?
Very cute Snowy. We love cheese too. Thank you for sharing the matinee. You guys are adorable
Benny & Lily
HaPpY 6th BiRtHdAy Snowy! You and Crystal made a pawesome pawtay video.
Waggles,
Bijou
Happy 6th birthday! Glad to meet you!
xoxo,
Jesse the Westie
That is the nicest Birthday video ever! I felt like I was right there with you! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You don't even look like your 6....not a day over 2!
You two are just too too cute - we loved your video - AND Happy Birthday to Snowy. Hope you had lots and lots of fun.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Because of YOU we have smiled many times,.
Happy Birthday snowy
love
tweedles
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
Happy Barkday, Snowy...What a fun pawty you had...
You two are just so adorable...My Mom couldn't stop smiling while she was watching your Barkday video..
Hope you had the Best Day ever...
Abby xxxooo
Woooos! Happy Happy Barkday to woo Snowy!
That was a great video! Too bad Mom took so long to give woo the cheese, all of that posing, I do think I could stand it.! I will do most things fur cheese too!
~husky kisses~
-Kira The BeaWootiful
Happy Birthday Snowy! For some reason I couldn't see the video but I knew it was be about your birthday so happy birthday again! I hoped you got lots of good food and love.
Hugs,
Sunny
OMG are you precious. Happy birthday beautiful! ♥
Hehe, Snowy, your Birthday Video cover made me thought it was you pretty in pink!
How come you let Crystal stole the spotlight?
Love y'all.
Yappy Barkday Snowy!
Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday to you,
Yappy Barkday dear Snowy...
Yappy Barkday to YOU!
WOW you really had a wonderful Barkday! Yummy treats and toys!
We wish we could have been there with you!
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey
Oh no, the video isn't working for me...
Still... happy birthday!!!
Sonic
That was pawesome! I loved the video. You two are just too cute!!!
Deborah
Hi again, that was me deleting the comment. My comment posted twice. It has been doing that tonight for some reason! Sorry!!!
Happy Birthday Snowy! We missed your birthday. We watched your video! Then we watched the rainy day video! You are so cute!
What a pawesome celebration woo had!
Thanks fur sharing your pawty with us!
Happy Barkday!!!!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I loved loved loved your video!
I can see you were very happy celebrating your big day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Cutest video, ever! You looked so, so, so happy I can tell you had a fabulous birthday. And your video made me smile real big, too!
HI Snowy,
We just luuuved the video! Your mommy is sooo smart and of course, so are you too!
Happy Birthday!
We luv you much!
Riley and Star.
Hi Snowy, we enjoy the video, you both look very pretty and happy. Thanks for visit my mom's blog, her blog is for show mom's pictures of our country. Bechitos Peggy
Happy Birthday, Snowy! We love your birthday video...the two of you had so much fun there.
Happy Birthday Snowy!!! Rugby was drewling watching you eat your b-day donut!
Happy Birthday, Snowy!
What a sweet video to remind you of your special day.
thank you for sharing with us!
i hope you enjoyed the cake :)
Love, Bella.
What a sweet, sweet video, you are so beautiful!
Dip Bridge and Elliot xx
Happy 6th birthday sweety
I loved your video :-)
Hugs Love
Kareltje =^.^=
Snowy, we're unable to view the video because it is private, but we hope you had a GOOD one!
w00fs, me soo sorry Snowy me iz so late wiff ur barkday wishes..but as much as ur mama and sissie love u i knows u had a wonderful barkday...me loved the video too..
b safe,
~rocky~
Dear Snowy and Crystal,
My mom got your email about the present, she agreed not to sending the birthday present for Snowy but how about a little surprise gift that my Mom found for him, Crystal and Romeo and she can't wait to send it to you. My mom puts a lot of love and thoughtfulness when she chose the gifts. Please, please, I'm begging you.
Is your receiving address is the same address that we have before?
Love y'all
Happy Birthday Snowy!
What a great celebration you had!
Your cake looks fabulous! I love cheese too!
Mom and I enjoyed your video lots! You and Crystal are so cute!
Thor
Snowy, you are soo adorable in your Birthday hat! Your Birthday cookie looked very yummy. We wish we could have been there to share it with you!
♥ you and Crystal!
Josey, Cody, and Mandy
Snowy happy very belated barkday!! What an impressive cute video!!
Momo & Pinot
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Wow! What a great video!
Happy Birthday, Snowy!
{{{Hugs}}}
Matilda
Hey Snowy,
I know it's a little late, but I can't not wish you a happy belated birthday. Your Mommy is so talented at video editing. My Mom loves watching all of the Snowy and Crystal videos on YouTube and this one is no exception. Well done, Kat. Happy birthday to a special doggie.
Love Sweets (and Sweets' Mom)
Hello Snowy and Crystal!! Just stopping by and say woooooooooooof!! Hope all is well with you.
Momo & Pinot
We're waiting for your new post, hope your mom and you two lovely pups are doing well, I have new post hehe.
Love y'all
Happy barkday Snowy ^^
Hi Snowy! I'm sure your mama targets you for her first victim as you are just so cute! Great drawing by the way. :)
I love your blog, and am following it now. I found it via Isabel's. I'm putting your link on my top blog list to at my dog-blog.
If you would like to see my blog, please visit -
http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you soon,
Love Miley xxx
Post a Comment