Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snowy Goes Shopping



Shorty Snowy went shopping for few toys at one of the pet stores!
At the pet store, he was all curious to everything (as you can see in the video). He knows that the store is related to fluffs and other pets. BUT at the human related store (the music store), he performs a breakdance (maltese style) on the floor. What a goofball!!! This video features him mainly and not so much of Crystal because she was not as keen as he was. I gave him "Shorty" name for this video because you will notice him standing on his hind legs most of the time to check on the tiny creatures who were put in a high level. If I can go into his maltese brain, I am sure I would read: "I wish I was taller to be able to see these creatures".
Crystal believes that Snowy is a NUT CASE!

11 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are hysterical. Thanks for taking us along
Benny & Lily

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

How great to see you two, and thanks for the visit to our blog.

Great dancing, Snowy - you two sre so lucky to get to go to the stores.

Hope to see more of you here.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Deborah said...

That was a cute video and nice music...what is the pet shop doing the chipmunks. Are they pets?
Have a nice weekend!
Deborah

Snowy and Crystal said...

@Debora, I guess so. We were there to get some dog toys because Snowy lost his favorite ball during our trip. It turned out that the store sells rodents too. Phew! Good that it didn't sell puppies or kittens though.
Kat

Snowy and Crystal said...

@Debora, I guess so. We were there to get some dog toys because Snowy lost his favorite ball during our trip. It turned out that the store sells rodents too. Phew! Good that it didn't sell puppies or kittens though.
Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What an interesting shopping trip!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

I am very happy to see you two again!
Sure it was a great shopping day!
Lots of interesting creatures there!
And I love the breakdance!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Pepsi Bum said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal! Thanks for visiting my blog! You 2 are veryvery cute!

Woofs,
Pepsi

Daisy said...

What a happy and cool movie! I love your breakdancing moves!

Peggy y Mhathy said...

Hi friends, Snowy did a great performance at the music store. We miss you both, please dont be away too long time. xoxo Peggy

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Great shot, Snowy!
Yeah, Maltese can dance, thanks Snowy for showing your true talent!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest girl, Crystal!
You're 4 now! Million of kisses to you on your special day!