"Get Yourself a REAL Dog"

Someone in youtube told me that I should get myself real dogs because Snowy & Crystal are obviously not real to her!
The annoying part is that it is NOT the first time I receive a comment that is similar to this in regard to my maltese pups, but this last message from that person really got into me! That person knows NOTHING about this amazing breed!!! I know that my pups are small in size comparing to many other breeds, but heck, that doesn't make them less of a dog to any other out there!
From the similar messages that I receive every once in a while about my dogs, I came to realize that, sadly, some people see that maltese dogs and stuffed animals are the exact same :(
To me, they are PERFECT! They are capable of doing a lot. They got the brain (always eager to learn and please) AND the super adorable look (if I say so, myself); all wrapped in one package. Oh and regarding the small size, actually I see that as an advantage to the breed because it means that they come as a traveling package 
Just some of the many things that my pups do 




.... just reading these weird messages from these types of people tells me that they simply don't know anything about the breed 
sorry, but I had to vent and leave a message about what a great breed I think a maltese is!
Thanks for reading!
Kat




11 comments:
Thanks for speaking, I'm 100% with you Kat.
I love all kinds of animal but Maltese pups really melt my heart.
That is very cruel of someone to say. All that really matters is that you love your pups and enjoy living life with them. We think they are very sweet and it is very clear that they are so very well loved.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara and Mom
Mango here!
Lets shout with me to the people who think us are not real dogs:
GET A LIFE!
Love from all of us.
Must have been a relative of Michael Vick or some buddy that has nothing better to do with their life/time. Momma is saying bad words now.
Benny & Lily
Our Mama has heard that too, about Lily, who is part maltese, part chihuahua, and weighs 10 pounds. Why do people feel the need to say those things? Just ignore!
Pffffft to them!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Oh gosh, I love maltese too!
Diana
Maltese are one of the best breeds out there! That person obviously didn't know what they were talking about it. I got comments like that from other doggy sites I joined but I had to ignore them.
Don't worry we're both with you!!
Thou my size is smaller than other breeds but my life is so perfect. I wonder what people tend to compare our 'size' rather than seeing who we are? We too can eat, sleep, play and bark like other breeds don't we?
oh dear!! Did you know that we miss you so much??? It's been ages we've never talk with each other. I wonder y I couldnt go into you blog for the past months!
Glad to know that we can see you again :)
Love,
Autumn & Jasmine
Ugh. There's no snob like a breed snob. Listen: if you take a Maltese to a dog park, or anywhere else where dogs congregate, they'll let you know soon enough that it's a "real dog." And who would know better?
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
I have missed you..
I wanted to tell you that there is no room for mean people in the hearts of your friends,
We think your beautiful
love
tweedles
Post a Comment