Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maltese reunion

We are back to each other. I missed my sister so much. Life without her is not the same. Here I am (right) & Crystal (left) yesterday, giving you "maltese Smiles". Have a PAWsome Sunday.

11 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You're baaaack, Snowy.
Love your Maltese Smiles. You two are so happy together.
My mom told me now in Dallas there is nonstop flight to Dubai, oh I'm dreaming...

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You two definitely make a beautiful pair together. Love those smiles.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Lorenza said...

I am happy to see you two again!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lorenza said...

I am happy to see you two again!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ziggy Stardust said...

You both look soooooo happy together.

licks and sniffs Sasha

kishiko said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal!
You two are so cute and happy.
I have 2 maltese friends nearby.
I will introduce them you two.
Hugs
Matilda

Pixel Blue Eyes said...

Hi Snowy & Matilda!! You two are SO adorable and beautiful. I bet the sun shines brighter in Dubai because of you. I love your blog, and am following now. Will you come follow mine blog too? I always love making new friends.
I hope to bark with you soon.
Love and kisses from Pixel

Juno said...

How are you guys doing? Hope all is well!

Momo & Pinot

designer dog collars said...

Your dogs are too cute!

Unknown said...

maltese our one of my favorite dogs, they are sweet and lovely paws :D


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

World of Animals, Inc said...

Sister love is so much in the photo. You both have such beautiful smiles in the photo. Thanks for the share. Hope you both had a fun day together.
World of Animals