canned food vs. dried food

I have been eating canned food since forever. Mommy from the start liked me to eat the dried ones, but I am just so picky when it comes to food. I am not a big eater anyways.
Mom tried many times to feed me dried food, but I was never convinced :p
I also remember her mixing the canned with the dried ones, I was still not a fool. I ate the canned ones; even licked them away from the dried ones, and left them behind.
Recently, mommy noticed that I have stains around my mouth. It doesn't look nice at all. She thought that the cause was the canned food, but still took advice from nice people in SM and they said that it is the food and maybe an infection. When we went to the vet for the checkup, the vet said that it is the food.
mommy followed the tips which were given to her by SM people, and I was tricked. I loved the dry food.
Mommy is just too happy =)




No comments:
Post a Comment