A trip To The Vet
I went to the vet this afternoon for a check up. I don't like going to the vet at all. It makes me nervous. The reason for the checkup was to make sure that my back legs were fine. I was hit by a roler blade that was used by the 7 year old kid at home. I was hurt and mommy was so sad.
She told me that I would be fine. I am taking my tablets now, and boy, the only good thing about going to the vet is that I feel that I am a real SPOILED doggie =)
example, I got lots and lots of treats, new toys and everyone just gives me even more attention....After 10 days, I will have to go to the vet again just to make sure that I am 100% fine =)




No comments:
Post a Comment