Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Helping mommy with her school presentation, by Snowy


Hi people,
The one who you see in the above pic is me...I call myself, Snowy the wise after helping mommy out.
well, today mommy had a presentation to present in front of the class in college. I did not join her, but i asked her to take that pic of me, and a short clip of me as well asking a question to the students in mommy's class (of course, a question related to the presentation).
Mommy says that I looked cute asking the students that question when she presented me in her last slide. She says that I did better than her. my mommy got mixed up a little during the presentation and she did not like it, but me, on the other hand, was cute and asked the question really well ;) yeah!!! I better start studying what mommy studies and let her stay at home with Crystal LOL
woofs,
Snowy

5 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

so, when your mom is graduating are you going to get your own certificate as well? well, since you are the one helping out most of the time anyway. LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

You are such a clever doggie. You teach those humans a thing or two.

Simba xx

Cash said...

How cute!! You are one smart pup!
By the way, we were finally able to see the video....by going to YouTube. it is sooo cute!!!
xoxo
Jasper

Bella said...

Snowy - you are a true gentleman helping out your mummy & I'm sure she appreciates it - he awareds are your awards too enjoy & share the love even with your new little sis Crystal

Paw Power & wuff
Bella

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks for your comments guys, I will sue get a certificate when mommy graduates hehe!!

woofs,

Snowy