I am a whole semester, by Crystal
hey guys,
I turned 20 weeks old today. According to mommy and her friends, I am a whole semester. 20 weeks at mommy's campus means one semester.
Anyways, here are some photos of me and Snowy that were taken today





So life is just so good here with Snowy and the lest of the family. Mommy treats the two of us in the same wy =) we are being more than just spoiled. When mommy plays fetch with Snowy, she doesn't leave me behind. Snowy loves his tennis ball, but I don't like it alot. I LOVE duckie (the stuffed toy that you see in some of the photos above) I enjoy playing with it, shaking it up and attacking it by my paws. So mommy plays *double fetch* game with the two of us. She throws the ball to Snowy (very far away) and then turns to me and grabs duckie and throws it away too. By the time I chase duckie, Snowy comes back with the ball in his mouth. Mommy chases him and takes the ball and throws it again. Snowy zooms to his ball. So, mommy turns to me and throws duckie again for me....and so on. I sometimes get bored of duckie, and feel like annoying Snowy. What I do is: when I see Snowy zooms to his ball, I speed chasing him and when I reach him, I start chewing him off. Grabbing his leg and keep on chewing on it. LOL :D until mommy stops me by getting my attention with the squeeky noise that duckie does ... then back to duckie
Here is a short story of me and duckie from today. Here we are:
Poor duckie was in that basket and I knew that I had to rescue it
OK!! lets start
here I go
I am almost there
I got ya ducki :)
thats it for this post.
puppy arfs,
Crystal




5 comments:
crystal,
i'm impressed with the photoshot your mommy did with you each week. oh, you are so big now.
wet wet licks
Boo
You so clever saving duckie. Did you manage to get back out of the basket?
Simba xx
Boo - mommy got a new D80 Nikon camera and she gotta take professional shots of princess me LOL :D
Hey Simba- it turned out that I got stuck in thatbasket until mommy rescued the two of us (duckie and I)
but at least I kept duckie acompany =)
puppy arfs,
Crystal
the double fetch sounds like a lot of fun! :D
and you are really brave to jump into the basket to come to duckies rescue!
nose licks
~baily
Gorgeous Chrystal you stick with Duckie - you got him covered
Wuffs
Bella
Post a Comment