Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Lets go back in time from March,07 till December 2, 07" By Crystal

Hello everybody, sorry for not posting for a LONG time!! We are still alive, thats for sure. and are still happy and healthy pups. Nothing went wrong with us, but we were just working sooooo hard tokeep mommy happy everyday...You don't wanna hear mommy's blabs

ummmm!! and did I tell you that I am a gwown up lady now?? I thank all my online pals who wished me a happy birthday =D In this blog world, I got a bifday wishes from the most adorable poodle in the blogging world, Sweets! luv ya, buddy.

On behalf of Snowy, I also wanna thank everyone who was thinking about us and stopped by our blog: who we knew they did and the ones who we dont know! One reason that helped us succeed in forcing mommy to help me post this post of today!

Okay, let me warn ya, this post is gonna be LONG with pictures. Wanna know why? bcoz I wanna take you for a short journy....back to March, 2007 when I first came to this family -- till My first birthday. Are you ready? Lets go!


Me at 12 weeks

My first trip to the vet at 13 weeks
18 weeks19 weeksAt 20 weeks, I looked just like a baby polar bear!At 6 months old, I got spayed....Lets not talk about my nightmare! 7 months old-running with Snowy9 months old

10 months old
11 months old


AND finally, me at 12 months old

1 year old

A whole year

2/12/2007

Okay, as you know. We planned to throw a BIG birthday pool party just for me. We also planned to invite EVERYONE in my block, but Miss. Mommy was in a trip the day before my big day and was back late at night and did not prepare!!!!!!! I got upset first, but then I forgave mommy after she told me that the party will still be in our *things to do list* until we find the right time to do it.

I got spoiled in my big day. I did many things. I went shopping and got few toys, treats, bows, an outfit (the berry outfit that you see me wearing) and a cool backpack harness! We took few clips, but once mommy gets into the mood of creating and editing a good video of my birthday, I will make sure to share it with you guys =) I was the centre of attention on my day to people I knew and the ones whom I did not know while shopping in Dubai pet shops and touring around in Dubai roads *hehe*

Of course, Snowy was with me too and since he is a cutie pie, he got the attention too.

The pictures that I will share bellow are only few of me opening up my very first birthday gift for my very first birthday...

but before I had to do that, I wanted to make sure that Husky the hamster knew that it was my birthday.

Here, I was telling him that (today/ 2-12-2007) was my big dayand here comes the big moment...me and the gift that I waited so long to open. It was sent to me from the U.S from a pretty little maltese, named Karli. Love you, pal, and thank you so much for your sweet thought of sending me a BD present. By the way, Karli's first birthday was in December 6, 2007 ... Snowy and I made sure to send her a birthday gift too. If we could, we would be going to her and would have given her birthday kisses, just to tell her that we love her mommy was holding that box and was askingme if I wanted it..DUH!!! com'on mommy, I waiting so long and was such a good, patient little girl
give me that box
Finally, I was able to check what was in there-with mommy's help in openning the box, of course-
yaaaay! Pink is my color and I can see that I got a pink BD hat Snowy was looking at me check the stuff out and couldn't help it, but offer his paw to help meand a mouth to steal, I mean, help little horsie outta the box

and ended up saying: "Horsie is ALL MINE"
Before I could take an action, mommy read out loud that horsie was sent just for Snowy so that he doesn't feel left out! AWWWEEE! Snowy was so thankful to Karli
and was a happy malt afterwards
Can you see what I got? can you see the cupcake bellow!! it is the cuttest little toy I recieved and I just LOVE it <3 I got the prettiest BD card (left side of the pick) and the prettiest BD hat and the prettiest BD cupcake from the prettiest malteseIf you notice my puffy hair in these birthday pictures, and wondered why I looked puffy and cute, well, thats because the first place we visited in that day was a doggie hair dresser. I had a wash and a blow dry that blew my hair up *hehe*! of course, Snowys hair too See, we both look tidy and fluffy :)last five pictures I am sharing bellowBlack and White make me look *hot* :p





Thanks for stopping by :) until next time...

arfs,


Crystal

Snowy: p.s. "2-12-2007 was a special day as well. My country was celebrating its 36th birthday =D here is a pic of proud me, taken 3 days before the National Day"

13 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oops! happy bifday crystal! can't believe u r 1 year old! time flies and you are one grown up lady... so, are you ready to be my gf?

wet wet licks

Boo

Amber said...

Happy Barkday Crsystal, whoa, your mom took pictures of you as you reach one year old. My mom wish she could do that too when she got me but she didn't have a camera that time. I enjoyed the pictures so much. You look so cute!! and what great pressie you have!

Take care!
Amber

Ringo said...

Welcome back!
I can't tell you guys how glad I'm to see you again. Was I worried!
You brighten my day today with plenty of your beautiful pics. You are not only look "hot" in black&white but also look so cool in sunset color. Whoever designs your wardrobe should pay you for being such a pretty model. And you have an artistic photographer who know how to catch those great moments of your big day!
I'm so happy today that I could sing, woof! woof!
I love to send you a happy new year package, if that's OK with your Mom, (my Mom is very pleased to help me shopping!), please send me your address to vx163@yahoo.com
Kiss, kiss.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Boo- thank you for the bifday wishes =D and Oh my!! me have a handsome boyfwiend like you: *blush* *blush*!!

Amber: thanks :) mommy also wish that she did the same with Snowy, but when he was a pup, mommy had a normal camera -not a digital one- and did not think of taking pictures of him growing up until it was too late :p

Thank you Ringo for your sweet comment :) we saw your comment also in the cbox and you were one of the pals who we thought of when we forced our mommy to help me post a new post about us, share my big day and just let everyone know that we were fine :)
and awwweeee cutie Ringo: mommy doesn't mind you sending us a new year package *if* you did not mind us doing the same -send you a new year package too - :)

wufz,

Crystal

Lizzy said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal! It's great to see a new post!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CRYSTAL!!! Sorry I didn't say that earlier. I kind of, uh.. forgot, heh heh.

I can't believe you're a year old already! But then again, I can't believe I'm 6. We're gettin' old fast! But we're still young at heart, right?

I just love all the pictures of you! You must have had a great birthday. You and Snowy look great with the poofy hair! And I agree, black and white pictures of you really do make you look hot. *whistles*

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're such a cutie Crystal and you're still a cute lady at 1 yr old. Looks like you had a great birthday pawty. ;)

~ Girl girl

Dolly & Zoopy said...

Both of you look as cute as ever..great pawty and pressies I am sure both of you had..

Woof,
Dolly and Zoopy

Anonymous said...

Happy first birthday Crystal!! Looks like you had a great day and you got spoilt like a true princess should :)

You and Snowy are both so cute it's not funny!

River

Bella said...

My beautiful sweet Crystal I am sooo sorry that I missed you first barkday !! Super congratulations & waht asuper-model lady you have grown into - can't believe you were so little.
Please send us your postal addr to kimba.jh@gmail.com.
Love & hugs to all - especially the oh so handsome Snowy ;-)
Wuffs
Bella

Lacy said...

woofies Snowy and Crystal!!! glad u back...dose picturs wuz pawsome....u a big girlie now....me cant member iffin me told u happy birfday or not, but happy birfday anyway...is almost santapaws day....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

your so cute.visit me

Lacy said...

woofies Snowy and Crystal!! may me plez haf ur email address??

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments ;)

Bella - we sent you an e-mail

Lacy - we posted your our e-mail address in your blog :o)

xoxo

S and C