Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dropping Kid to school, by Snowy

Hello everyone,
This morning, we had to wake up really early. Mommy said that she was gonna drop her lil bro to school. You see, this kid's parents (our grandma and grandpa =D ) went for a short trip for few days, and things are just soo busy around here. Mommy decided to take grandma's care and drop her lil bro to school.
Kid wanted us to join as well, so mommy, kid and our house-maid were all in the car ;) and car rides drives us crazy!!! WE just LOVE those rides. Here are few pictures mommy took of us. Check us out!!
We arrived at kid's school at around 7:30 am so mommy started to take these pictures
Here are Crystal and I kissing Kid through the glass. He just stuck his face to the glass and kept on talking to us! what a silly boy ;) we love him as much as he loves us

This is how we said good bye to him...
Okay mommy, now that we are done with this, can we do something fun?
When mommy did not respond, I decided to have fun in my own way!!!
Oh I just LOVE this

Crystal: my brother is such a goofy boy


And how can we forget, here are few pictures we took the other day :)

We went to the beach and took few pictures
the wind blew my hair out
Crystals too
everything was so interesting at the beach (as always)
Here is a last pic of Crystal and I =)
Thats it for this post. have a nice day everybody...
Woofz,
Snowy

14 comments:

Dolly & Zoopy said...

Both of you sure had a great time at the beach..

You both look as cute as buttons...

Snowy,
How come you are wearing a shirt while Crystal is 'naked'?

Woof,
Dolly and Zoopy

Anonymous said...

You two are just so darn cute it's almost criminal!

River

Lacy said...

woofies Snowy and Crystal!!! nice to meeteded u boff...u r to cute...and lookies likes u had funs at dat beach!!!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

me furgot to say, congratulashuns on ur award...

;)lacylulu

Lizzy said...

I love those beach pictures! You 2 are so cute!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Looks like you doggies had a great time in the car and at the beach. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

You always dress well, Snowy. Love your outfit, did you pick it yourself? You sure enjoyed the car ride, me too, I love to have the wind blows my ears backward! Fun, fun, fun!
Yeah, I have the same question, Ms. Crystal didn't seem to care much about fashion!
And congratulations, you guys deserve the award!
Wet kisses to y'all!

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks guys for your comments :)

and LOL Dolly, Zoopy and Ringo - Crystal was not in a mood to put an outfit on that day =D she was more into *I'm gonna go naked* moods LOL

Ringo - yup I picked it out myself ;) the shirt says *dogabeach* so since I am CRAZY about our beach, I decided to get that for me =)

Woofz,

Snowy

Ah Boy said...

snowy and crystal are always cute

ah boy enjoy going to the beach too. The last time ah boy went to the beach was several weeks back :)

Amber said...

Hello Snowy and Crystal, great photos once again. I love car rides too, with the window open. The beach is windy :)

Have a nice weekend

Jace said...

Snowy, You are soooo beautiful!

Amber said...

Hey Snowy and Crystal, I tagged you! Check out my blog :)

L said...

Hi S & C & K,
I just watched the first video you took of Crystal on YouTube and I noticed the birthdate. Is if December 2 or February 12? If it is December 2, Happy belated birthday you sweet little doggie. If it's February 12, I won't forget now. Anyway, great beach photos. Looks like a lot of fun was had by both of you guys. Congrats on the award, very fitting. Do you guys celebrate the holidays in Dubai? Probably a stupid question but I am a little ignorant on that fact. If you do, Happy Howlidays to you guys.

Love and smoochies,
Sweets

Snowy and Crystal said...

Sweets - thank you so much for the birthday wishes :) 2/12/2007 was the big barkday for Crystal

Xmas is celebrated in Dubai by MANY MANY people. You see mas trees EVERYWHERE, shopping malls....etc

Woofz,

S and C