Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gifts from our pals, by Crystal

Guys, I hope all is doing GREAT =D
I want to share some pictures of Snowy and I with few gifts we recieved from our dear pals (living in the U.S.A). We just think that they are sooooo sweet and nice to have the thought of sending us cute and cool stuff from the U.S =)

We love them and thats why we love their gifts. We are gonna treasure their gifts forever because these gifts are just sooo dear to us ! Snowy and I will work so hard to convince mommy to take us to our pals. We just want to give wet licks to sweetie Bonnie, cutie Max and the little girl (who mommy still did not tell me who she it yet). Who knows! it might happen !

or, we might not have the chance to meet in real life one day, but having these stuff from them is more than what we ask for.

Okay Okay, lets start with the pictures

Here is the first package we recieved awhile back from sweetie Bonnie. The maltese who comes from N.Y ! she got us many cool stuff

a shirt for each of us


and cool toys
and here is Snowy's fave gift: a water ball!! You guys know how my brother is CRAZY about swiming, right? and he just LOVE this ball soooooooo much =D


He doesn't mind doing this ALL DAY LONG!!
and this cute package was recieved from cutie Max; a pal who lives in California ! Notice all of these adorable hearts!

yaaay! check us out. I mean, check our new cute toys out
Meet my new friend, Mini Mouse! I am asking mommy to make me a dwess that is similar to my mini mouse's dwess. Red with white dotts ;) see how pwetty I look with Mini


Now, here is something REALLY REALLY special! Take a look at the FIRST present I recieve for my FIRST birthday! I know, I know! ITs still not my birthday, but this package was sent to me ALL the way from the U.S as a birthday present! How COOL is that!! I mean, even mommy did not prepare anything for me for my birthday. She still did not buy a thing for me. Yet, this sweet pal sent me my very FIRST birthday present for my very first birthday =D Isn't that COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I still don't know which of my pals sent me this package; mommy does, but she is keeing it a secret until its my birthday. Even worse, I am not allowed to open it up until its my birthday!!!!!!! what a mean mommy I got here! I just can't wait to see whats in there.

arfs,

Crystal

11 comments:

L said...

Hi you guys,
Wow, you have some pawsome gifts there. You lucky dogs! Are you really excited to open that present Crystal? Hope you guys all had a great weekend.

Toodles,
Sweets

Boo Casanova said...

wow, crystal, even the box has paw prints and happy birthday words on it. soooooooo cute!

look at your crazy bro flying in the mid air. hehehe, i'm sure he enjoy his new toy very very much.

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

What awesome gifts you guys got - they are all so cute!

I can't wait to see what's in that HUGE box!

River

SotongFurkids said...

Wow ! U hv got some much presents , u lucky one ! I like ur Black New York Tee , looks cool !
Luv
Twister & Furby

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks everyone =D

Hey Sweets - thank you. Crystal: I am soooooo excited to know whats in that birthday box..just cant wait

S and C

Goofy said...

hey, u got nice pressies there!! so envy over here..

Simba and Jazzi said...

What great presents. You are lucky to have such kind friends.

Simba xx

Dolly & Zoopy said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,

The presents you get are soooo cute..as cute as both of you..including the box and package...

*jealous*
Zoopy and Dolly

Simba and Jazzi said...

Hi Guys, I have given you an award, check out my blog.

Simba xx

Amber said...

Hey Snowy and Crystal, you received really nice pressies from your friends. Oooh, I wonder what is inside the BIG box !!

Amber :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really pawsome gifts you got Crystal

~ Girl girl