Am I a clown?!, by Husky the hamster
Hello everyone, thanks alot for welcoming me in the previous post.
I was happy to meet you all. Snowy and Crystal asked me to update you about things in here.
First of all: I am doing well in my new place. I love the family members here.
The kid in this family (kat's little brother) thinks that I am a clown. I don't know why, but I make him laugh like crazy without even meaning to. I mean, I am just a happy little hamster who loves to do many stuff in my little house (i got a new cool car and a fun maze game); this kid sees me play around with my stuff, climb and reach the top of my little house, then drop myself: and he just laughs! I am loved by him and everyone else here =)
enough about me. now kat is way too busy these days. She actually needs her laptop right now to finish up an assignment - so I know that I have to leave you guys now. We cannot check on your updates now. We are looking forward to seeing whats new with you, so we can't wait until Friday comes
xoxo
Husky the hamster




6 comments:
for sure u gonna be very happy staying with them as snowy and crystal are goooooooooooooooood pals
husky, i'm sure you make them laugh without even meaning to.
wet wet licks
Boo
You are very cute, you make me smile.
Simba xx
so good to hear that you are settling in well & are performing one of the most important jobs - to make your humans laugh
Wuffs
Bella
Hey husky, i don't think you are a clown, is just that you are way too cute. Glad that you are happy with your new family
Amber :)
Hey Husky, you're a real cutie. I'm sure you'll make alot of hoomans and doggies happy
~ Girl girl
Post a Comment