The Package, by Snowy & Crystal
Hey again guys, as we told you in our last post, our fun day in mommy's last day with us was not over. When we were back in after having MANY of our pictures taken, we found a *package*
S&C: "From whom could this be?"
Anyways, we were so excited to check it out!!!
Crystal: Look Snowy at all of these nice gifts
Crystal: The box itself smells interesting
Snowy: I'm gonna dig in
S&C: YAAAY! New friends were sent to us from Dallas. Welcome to Dubai
Snowy: This is Leo. Cutie Ringo sent it just for me
Snowy: I also got a cute little outfit that I LOVE.
Crystal: mommy thought of dying my hair pink few times ago. I guess, there is no need for that =D I have a pink fur now, and I look super adorable in it
S&C: Thank you sooooooo much cutie Ringo for your thoughtful gifts
Crystal: ooo...I love your hair... I bet that you had a long jounrney and is tired now. Don't worry, a little brushing and you will feel fresh again
Snowy: I was playing with Leo, but when I heard Crystal speak and saw another fluffball too, I had to check it out...Boy, is she pretty!!!
Here we are: the three maltese at home :)
Crystal: "Hey Snowy, is that Elfi who you are grabbing?"
Snowy: "No, Crystal. It's just Leo"
Snowy: "You really don't want to Crystal"
Crystal: "I knew it!!!!! Give me Elfi back.."
Crystal: "It's not really nice to take something that doesn't belong to you without taking permission..I wanna play with Elfi"
Crystal: to all the pups out there, I hope you learn a lesson from this. I noticed what happened to Snowy's fur here while he was walking..HEHE
"hey brother, check your fur out"
Crystal: I was finally united with Elfi again
Crystal: " next time, try and be a little nicer to me"
Crystal: "I hope Snowy did not hurt you little Elfi"
Crystal: "You can nap safely here now. Snowy is busy and wont get you"
Snowy: "get out of me....FINALLY"
Snowy: we were taken outside in the garden for some outdoor shots
Snowy: The wind is making my hair block my eye, mommy
S&C: here is a pic of the two of us together
Snowy: We also did some training...Crstal turning around, while I was sitting pretty
Snowy: Here, you can have a better look at my fur's color
Crystal: what will happen next might shock you. I know that it shocked me
Snowy: don't believe what she says....I'm innocent
Crystal: but I have pictures to prove what I will be saying....I was laying down while my pictures were taken when all of a sudden....
Crystal:"....the lights were off...Everything was dark and I couldn't see a thing...what was going on?
Crystal: Until I realized it
Crystal: and took an action
Snowy: hey.....I got confused....I'm innocent
Snowy: I thought that I saw a pink maltese, not Crystal!!!
Snowy: Back in, I had to rescue Leo...Mommy wanted to take him away from me
Snowy: "then Crystal who I thought was trying to teach you a lesson on how not to take anything that doesn't belong to you unless you took permission!!!
Crystal: "I hope Snowy did not hurt you little Elfi"




11 comments:
Hello we thought we would drop by and introduce ourselves!
What absolutey stunning photos on your blog.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
Once again, we love your great photos!!!!
Momo & Pinot
Ringo sure is a cutie and so nice to send you doggies all the pawsome stuff. I like the stuffie Maltese. The 3 of you look so cute together
~ Girl girl
nice gifts!
S&C, i know you can access my blog now. am glad! so, now u know i have a lil brother called Dopey aka MooMoo now? he's so much bigger in size to me tho. i love him, sometimes, and most of the time i hate him. lol
wet wet licks
Boo
What great gifts, that was so kind of your friend. You look adorable in your tops.
Simba x
Hello S&C,
Wow, wow, wow.
What a feast that you two treating us with a blogful of beautiful photos and stories. That entry brought a lot of smiles and tears!
We are soooo please that the package of love has finally arrived, opened and enjoyed by the prince and princess of Dubai.
You are the pink Maltese, allright, Crystal. You're so adorable and as pretty as a rose in early spring!
And Snowy, you catch my attention when I discover your blog, you look exact like Ringo, my beloved pet. And you look like a caveman in that furry outfit and long wild 2008 hairstyle, just kidding, kiddo!
I'm glad you two enjoy the gift package sent to you all the way from Dallas. I put a lot of thoughts choosing personal gift to each of you. Kat, the stuffed Maltese is for you, you can wear it like a purse.
I'll have more news to share.
Please wait.
Love y'all.
Oh, Ringo is so nice to send you such wonderful gifts! I love the outfits! Suits you two really well! Hehe, you two seems so happy :)
Amber !!
That was so nice of Ringo to send you these gifts! I enjoyed reading this long post, hee hee. That pictures were all great.
I like your pink fur, Crystal. ;)
Sparky
Oh I left a nice long message then it didn't work
Bella
Good it seems to be working now!
Your gifts are so great & I love your coats - what a good idea to be able change your "fur" colour whenever you like.
I hope Ringo will make a blog of his own then we can all meet him
Wuffs
Bella
nice gifts over there!!! and of course beautiful photos too!!
Post a Comment