Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Burberry Coat, by Crystal

Hello every doggie and GG, I hope you are having a pawsome weekend :) Well, my brother and I are doing gweat.

Mommy Got me a new coat that I really LOVE <3>

backview I think for my next search, I gotta look for Burberry topknots. Now, Let us start a real little modeling session, shall we? (okay mommy, am all ready, start shooting *with your camera* )
I think that I will start looking for a job in modeling. I like the camera, the attention and FASHION!
Here you go: another modeling pose oh and my brother has somthing to model too....can you see it?

if not, take a closer look ;)
malt's paws,

Crystal

10 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Crystal, you look fabulous with your coat! you should really be a real model! Snowy's collar is really nice!! you two have great fashions! :) have a nice weekend!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Aw, you doggies make such pawsome models. Love your burberry top Crystal. And what a nice collar tag Snowy has

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies Snowy and Crystal...u boff aways lookies sooo chute...me luvs ur burberry top too..and dat collar is sooo pawsome wiff dat little doggy...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Boo Casanova said...

oh crystal, it must be tiring being a model. i hope you get tons of treats for the job. lol

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest models I've ever seen!! Love the coat too - you look super stylish!

River

The Zoo Crew said...

Wow!! So snazzy.....I need to have a talk with our mama and tell her we need some snazzy clothes and accesories too!

Peace + Paws,

The Zoo Crew

Simba and Jazzi said...

That is a lovely coat, its so you.

Simba x

Dolly & Zoopy said...

Very nice furberry coat and charm...Do the shops in Dubai sell online? Mommy wants to shop for us...

Woof,
Dolly and Zoopy

Bella said...

Crystal - you are such a fabulous model I really think your mama should take you to an agency - there coun't be many so pretty as you!!
Snowy you are so handsome I wuv you .
Wuffs
Bella

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks guys, am glad that you liked our new stuff :)

Dolly and Zoopey - the store that we buy our stuff from doesn't sell on line :(

maltese paws,

Crystal

Snowy to Bella - you are making me blush here :p I wuv pretty you too :)