Are you ready, Bella?, by Snowy
Hi pups and GG, it is our second post of today.
Yup, I do remember that post of hers! It sure looked like a very fun idea! Lets do it :o) Today is the best day (a littl windy, but no prob) ;)
Bella, are you ready to play ball with me?
mommy, start shooting that ball to the air
wait wait....until the wind starts going slower again
okay, am ready!!!!
look at me gooooo!
am good at hiding here and there with the ball in my mouth, so you will go crazy playing with me Bella, trying to get the ball fwom me *hehe* :)
also, I speeeeed while running with the ball.
I was lucky enough today that Crystal decided to turn into a sheep and eat grass instead of being behind my butt (like she always do)
Still, I am good at sharing. We will have fun playing ball, Bella. What do you say?
Can't wait to hear your reply :)
Okay, now that I played like crazy, the weather is starting to get hot
Nothing is better than a little swim.
but I can always invite my pals to have a swim with me :)
Have a PAWSOME weekend evewybody
Crystal: "but you did swim this morning with Aya, remember Snowy?"
Snowy: shush Crystal!! Don't remind mommy"
Maltese paws,
Snowy




5 comments:
woofies Snowy and Crystal...me luvsss dirt....heehee mama trwys to make me furgit bout mud tho...pawsome ball action picturs...
b safe,
;)lacylulu
Darling Snowy - a post just for me !! I'm so happy 7 am ready to play ball. I think we would have such fun - I'm pretty fast too, so it would be a good race !!
I love the action photo's you are sooo handsome.
I've never been in a pool - I've only been to a river & the beach.
Thank you, thank you
Wuffs
Bella
Thank you LacyLullu :)
and YIpppEEEEE!!! Bella accepted to play ball with me and to come over for a swim =D
Maltese paws,
Snowy
Count me in, I wanna play ball with you guys too, please please! How about joinning me in my pool. My first day in the yard, I surprised my mom by jumping into the pool, 3 times! Water is fun but Texas is still cold, no wonder I was shaking when my mom rescued me from the chilling water, oh, she didn't rescued me, I just let her scooped me out of the pool.
Mango, we gotta admit that you are such a CUTIE PIE. We saw your pic in our guest book AWWW
but we cant get into your blog :( there isn't a link to it
both ways, we can all play together :)
that will be fun *hehe*
maltese paws,
Snowy
Post a Comment