Dadicated to the cuttest *poodle* couple, by Kat
Two adorable, cute looking poodles who were known as Melon (female, miniuature poodle) & Ludde (Male, standard poodle). They lived in the same neighborhood. They used to meet almoost everyday. Ludde used to pass by Melon's house *my house as well ^_^* and just stood in front of her house, hoping to see her. No, I am not kidding; I do remember this handsome guy sitting in front of our gate, refusing to continue walking, waiting for my Melon to show up. And when my girl showed up, they started to party, greeting each other in a very cute way. Sometimes, Melon wasn't in a mood to meet him (LOL I guess my little girl sometimes wanted to play hard to get), but this guy never gave up - and was ALWAYS waiting for her again and again! Ludde was the best friend that Meloni could ever dream of having. It was so very cute to see how close they were together. I do remember Melon's zooms (crazy runs) when she was around him, and Ludde's fast going tail! Melon was friendly with almost every dog, but I could tell that Ludde was her true and real friend :) that pic of the two of them was taken in 2003. One day while Ludde was passing by our house. Melon in that pic is a bit blurry. LOL it does show that she was about to move, run or do one of her naughty behavior that she used to do when ... The happy smile on that face of hers melts my heart!
Sadly, this couple cannot be seen anymore coz they left us.
Ludde left in 2004 and Melon in 2006. They are truely missed, and are never forgotten.
I just wonder where they are....so I created this =)
I just wonder where they are....so I created this =)
xoxo
Kat




5 comments:
Melon and Ludde sound like such a lovely couple.
I hope you find out what they're up to now.
River
What a cute lovely couple! Wherever they are now, let's hope they are in good hands just like when Melon was under your care.
March 31 is Snowy 3rd Birthday, Happy Birthday sweet friend.
Hi Snowy & Crystal,
Melon & Ludde made a beautiful couple together I must say.
I just got a new look on my bloggie...come by & let me know what ya think.
Love...Mona
They look lke a perfect match !
Wuffs
Bella
That's a very sweet tribute to them. Melon and Ludde are such cute doggies
~ Girl girl
Post a Comment