Best HAL-LOVE-WEEN ever, by the malts
Snowy: Listen up guys! this is so exciting!
My sister and I finally arrived to Galveston Harbor on the 31-10-2008. It was a long way to go, but totally worht it. We took the *malts-bike* the ship that helped us reach Texas to two of the sweetest doggies!
Guess what? We planned to double date in Hal-love-ween night ^_^
My *crazy about handsome Mango* sister with Mango and I with one of the most beautiful pwincesses a little fluff-guy can see! I just couldn't believe my two eyes when I first met her!!!!! Please meet my Hal-love-ween date, Pwincess Mona:
She gave me one smile that looked just like this which melted my little heawt
I couldn't help myself, but offer her a red-loving rose!
We received the warmest welcome ever!!! we loved it!
Check out all these cheerleaders who Crystal's man, Mango invited from Dallas just to welcome us
We checked-in in one cool hotel in Galveston
Although I enjoyed being with Mango and Crystal, I wanted to have some time alone with my pwincess to help me know her even more.
My *crazy about handsome Mango* sister with Mango and I with one of the most beautiful pwincesses a little fluff-guy can see! I just couldn't believe my two eyes when I first met her!!!!! Please meet my Hal-love-ween date, Pwincess Mona:
She gave me one smile that looked just like this which melted my little heawt
I couldn't help myself, but offer her a red-loving rose!
We received the warmest welcome ever!!! we loved it!
Check out all these cheerleaders who Crystal's man, Mango invited from Dallas just to welcome us
We checked-in in one cool hotel in Galveston
Although I enjoyed being with Mango and Crystal, I wanted to have some time alone with my pwincess to help me know her even more.I took my little bike and we both agreed that I drive her to beatiful Houston (mona's home). I had to make sure that she sat in front of me as I drove - I thought that she would be safer sitting right in front of my eyes
Crystal: AWWWW I am one of the wuckiest girls in this world to have such a gentleman. Mango is not only a sweetheart, but also a man with BEAUTIFUL surprises - I am tweated wike a real pwincess. My fiwst date was one of the best. Texas is such a nice state and I like its doggies and hoomans. I met few nice people while traveling to Europe and my man, Mango is proving once again to me that the doggies and hoomans there are as sweet as sugar =)
We had few stops in few spots and chatted together while looking at some beautiful veiws in Houston. I got the chance to know pwincess Mona even better
Mommy told me just before I left home that there was something about those sweet eyes of hers that she -mommy- loves. I agree with mommy. Pwincess Mona has sweet looking eyes ;) Mona is such a sweetheart.
Today, Pwincess Mona and I will be going to one beautiful place that she suggested we go. I can't wait to tell you all about it
Today, Pwincess Mona and I will be going to one beautiful place that she suggested we go. I can't wait to tell you all about it
Maltese Paws
Snowy
Crystal: AWWWW I am one of the wuckiest girls in this world to have such a gentleman. Mango is not only a sweetheart, but also a man with BEAUTIFUL surprises - I am tweated wike a real pwincess. My fiwst date was one of the best. Texas is such a nice state and I like its doggies and hoomans. I met few nice people while traveling to Europe and my man, Mango is proving once again to me that the doggies and hoomans there are as sweet as sugar =)
Luv ya my man and I am just ENJOYING my time with you
To see what I was up to with Mango, visit this post
maltese paws,
Crystal*Crystal is melting again*





43 comments:
Awww... Snowy & Crystal u two look like u had a lovely time! How I wish I can join u two and Mango!
Hi Snowy's Mom,
I spoke to Mona late last night and she was just so excited about finally getting to met Snowy and Crystal too, of course. She said he is such a gentleman and sooooooo handsome. Today I will share some of the pictures of them from lasat night. He took very good care of my little girl. She said he was gonna take her to a place in the Galleria area of town today that is very romantic. I think this is getting serious. She could not have choosen a better pup to fall in love with.
Thanks for allowing Snowing and Crytal to come to TEXAS for a visit.
The Mommy
Wow ! After looking at what date did Mango & Snowy did , I felt so useless that I did not do much for Chloe ! Oh boi ! I am a failure ! BOL ! Cute pictures of your date !
Lots of loves ,
Three Musketeers
Hi SNOWY & CRYSTAL
You all have so much fun..hope to join you next time !
Hahaha!
Snowy,
You two sure had a good time just like Crystal and I had.
The picture in that you two riding the bike, you had a serious look and Mona had a worried look on her face, sure not an enjoyable one(just kidding, kidding)
Hope you didn't horrify her with your international driving skill,
hahaha!
You could see when I navigated the hot air ballon, Crystal had her biggest smile on, she jumped up and down and almost jumped out of the balloon that scared the day light out of me.
High5.
Hi Snowy & Crystal's Mom
You must be missing your babies very much. Texas is a long way from Dubai. They look like they are having a wonderfully romantic time.
Love Ruby
Hi Snowy and Crystal's Mom,
I just did a entry about what a wonderful time I had with Snowy last night. The Mommy is making sure that Snowy is having a good time while they are in Texas but tonight it's just me and my love.
The Mommy posted a pictire of Mango and Crystal so you could see how much fun they are having.
Gotta go now...Snowy is waiting.
Love ya....Mona
Hope you have a great day in Texas!
w00f's S and C, wow, watt a pawsome double date u all had...pawsome picksurs too..me thinks puppy love iz in the air..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Sounds like you had a pawesome time!
Very romantic!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
aaw... the both of you are so in love.. and it's not even Valentines yet. I wonder what you malteses will be doing on February. Surely, this romance will just keep on going.. cheers Snowy and Mona! Mango and Crystal! may you have a life filled with maltese lovin.
drooly kisses,
Aki
Aww how very romantic. You and Mango look so very good together Crystal.
I guess you had the best halloween out of all of us!
Lickz
Gizmo
Snowy and Crystal, looks like a match made in heaven for both of you! Sounds like both of you are having a paw-rrific time! Enjoy Texas. Will be watching for more Texas good-times.
Awwwwww... you guys went on a double date! It sure looked like fun. Crystal is a lucky girl cos Mango is so sweet to her, and Mona and you make a great couple too, Snowy!
haha! why didn't u invite me? i would love to come date ALL OF YOU!
wet wet licks
Boo
Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a good weekend.
Simba x
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
Looks like you had a wonderful time!
Love and licks
Thor
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
Looks like you guys had a great time...
Abby xxxooo
How so sweet! We are going to read back your post cos we miss it.
Love
Boy n baby
Hey Snowy and Crystal! what a romantic night you two had!
~Amber
Sounds like a lovely time! Mango and Mona are the pawfect choices!
What a fun time you and must still be having! Do you like Texas?
--JB
what a pawsome hal-love-ween.
i hope you are all doing well!
lots of nose licks
baily
thats soo cool......i LOVE LOVE LOVE it.....i miss you over 2 the blog...visit again and check out the latest few posts
What a pawsome double date. ;)
~ Girl girl
Whoa! That is one fantastic Halloween you had! So romantic!
Love, Dino
What fun! Glad you had a romantic Halloween!
How're you, the sweet Malts?
Please come see Snoop, look like he changes his taste in fashion, look like he was wearing a bra!
Hahahha!
Hi y'all,
I miss you a lot, my mom has been very busy too, that's what she said all the time.
I won't post anything new until next week but I keep visiting you.
Crystal, I treasure our dating memory forever.
Kisssssssssssssss!
Snowy,
What did you leave in Texas, your heart or your maltesecycle?
I found it in a pawn shop, man.
You played hard 'til you broke, hahaha!
Snowy, you and your darling sister Crystal look like you had a very good time! Is there any chance of you stopping in New York on your way back to Dubai? Did you leave BR home to keep your mommie company?
Love and noselicks--
Linda and Sweetie Bonnie
Hiya Snowy & Crystal Mum! Take good care of urself during ur exam period! Good Luck!
Come back, please.
Is Ms. Kat's exam time over yet?
Crystal, the three musketeers's blog has now become the four musketeers but you've still gone, miss you crazily, my dream girl.
Hi Snowy & Crystal
Miss you.
Love Ruby
Miiiiiiiissssssssssssss you, my baby Crystal.
Crystal darling,
I misssssss you!
Happy Thanksgiving to Crystal, Snowy, Baby Rose and Ms. Kat
I'm blessed to have all of you as my dearest friends, forever friendship and I'm so thankful for that.
Love, kisses and hugs all the way from here.
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
I MISS YOU!
Love and licks
Thor
Baby Crystal,
My mom needs your phone #, full name of your mom to send "you know what" to "you know who", please have your mom e-mail my mom quickly, please.
This time my dad uses another service, that's why they ask all infos.
Love you 4ever!
Pee-S: My mom doesn't forget Snowy, he's my mom #1 favorite, his smile melting her heart!
Hi Snowy,
My heart is broken!! Do you not love me anymore? It's been over a month sice you and Crystal left Texas and noby has heard anything for eithger of you. I can tell Mango's heart is breaking too!!
We gave out some awards recently but the Mommy forgot to tell you and Crystal about them. When you start blogging again....You haven't quit have you??...stop by & pock them up.
Love a stoll...Mona
Wow.. What a romance..Doggies Romantic Date..
HAPPY BARKDAY TO THE GIRL I LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
I WISH YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE IT ALL: BEAUTY, LOVE AND HAPPINESS!
MUAHHHH!
Happy Barkday, Crystal!!!
We scrolled up and down while saying aaaaawwwww.. You have posted so many 'cute' photos!! We love them! :)
Momo & Pinot
Post a Comment