Saturday, December 06, 2008

TWO YEARS, by Crystal

Hey ya all,

just a quick post

mama, snowy and I are so vewy sowy fo not updating our bloggie, not visiting ya all and seeing how you are doing, we sure missed ya a lot and sure hope that all are doing GWEAT

Many things happened since we last posted *ahhh! I will nevew evew forget my date with my man - Snowy would never forget sweetie Mona too*

There are a lot we want to share, but mommy is not helping ... Snowy and I always hear these two words "Graduation Project" from mama! We wont be able to post very often in this period of time.

just one thing that I did not want to miss sharing with ya all for now:

I tured 2 on December 2nd !!! I am a year older..Above is a short clip of me this evening

Thank you to EVERYONE who wished me a happy birthday..you guys made me tail wag ^_^

we sure will be back soon to posting and visiting

special kisses from me to my handsome man, Mango

Maltese Paws

Crystal

p.s. to sweetie Mona, thank you sooo much for the award. You made us smile BIG..we can't wait to pick it up and share it to the world

Snowy to Sweetie Mona: I miss my hal-love-ween date *wet licks*

27 comments:

Baily said...

Happy belated Birthday Crystal!!!

i hope you had a wonderful birthday

nose licks
Baily

Lacy said...

w00f's Snowy and Crystal, me shure hopes u had a very happy barkday...with lots of treats and toys...and u have many many more barkdays..

b safe,
~rocky~

pps, loved hearing bout u pups date..

Myeo said...

Happy Belated Barkday!

We hope you had a geat barkday.

Love
Boy n Baby

Raising Addie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Crystal!

We have missed you guys!
Thank you for that video. You are so sweet when you run!
Kisses
Addie

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Crystal & hi to you Snowy.
Love the video.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Crystal, did you read my post on your birthday and other friends leaving message for you in my comments? You know how much you're loved by all of us, didn't you?
Crystal, please don't ignore me!!!
sob! sob!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Crystal!
I am sure you had a pawesome day celebrating your birthday!
Give time to your Mom. Project Graduation sure takes lots of time and effort!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my love Snowy,

I was very worried about you and Crystal. I miss you so much but I know how important it is for your Mommy to finish her schooling.

I still love you lots and lots.

your heart ... Mona

Aki and Poopie said...

oh thats where you went snowy and crystal. we understand how busy your mummy is and we will just wait for you until she can find the time to do her secretarial duties.. BOL..

good luck on the graduation project. help her out okay, so she can finish it soon.

drooly kisses,

Aki

Sunny said...

Ahh...
How Sweet Crystal.
You Probraly Loved Your 2 Birthday.
I Hope You Have A Wooftastic Day!
Oh And You Can Tell Mommy It's Okay For The Graduation Project And Not That Much Posting.
It's Fine With me.
I Get Tons In My School.
:)

Pedro said...

Snowy & Crystal,

Oh it's so nice to see you two again! I've missed you! Happy birthday Crystal!!!

Pedro

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy birthday Crystal!
--JB

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday, Crystal!
I am so happy to see you!
Love your video!

Thor

Anonymous said...

Oh, Happy, happy birthday sweet darling Crystal!! Your mommy may be very busy but she ALWAYS has time for you and your big brother!

Much love, and many more birthdays!
Linda and Bonnie

Fred said...

Happy birthday, Crystal!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Crystal,

Happy Belated Birthday.
I hope you had a great day even though you were without your beloved.

Hugz
Gizmo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Sorry we missed your Barkday. Hope you had a great day. Mummy and NSFF Daddy arrive in Dubai on the 21st Dec. They'd love to see you and Snowy.

Simba x

Amber said...

Happy 2nd Barkday Crystal!! Hope you had a PAWSOME barkday :)

big licks from
Amber!!

Poodle Soup said...

Dearest Crystal,
Sending you a big birthday hug and kiss!!! Sorry, its a bit belated. Mamam is so busy these days but I make sure she always finds time to visit your blog. I loved your video, it bought a smaile to all of our faces here.
xoxo
Ripley

Emma and Emmy said...

Happy B-Day to U. Woof..Woof...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Come back soon S&C!!

Samantha: said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal! I just found your blog(s) - you both sure are CUUTE! I, Sammie, want to give you a lemonade award for great attitude and/or gratitude. I know you deserve it, but you have lots of prizes - hope you don't have this one! Happy birthday! Licks - Sammie!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh I jumped up and down with joy too when I heard that you had received the b-day gift.
The horse is for Snowy, and the loud noise box chicken is for baby Rose, if she is still living with you.
I'm thrill about the second date, oh I can't wait.
Show me your loving face again, baby Crystal, please.
Muahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Crystal! You are too cute, loved your video! Tell Snowy "HI" and Josey has something to send ya, it's blueberry and vanilla, and you can't eat it. LOL

Clover said...

Happy belated barkday Crystal!
Love Clover xo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

I can totally understand your predicament, Snowy & Crystal! Mom had to get her graduation project done at one time too and it was HORRIFIC! Hope you'll get to blog soon...and Happy Belated Birthday, Crystal! You sure are getting more and more BEAUTIFUL...*grins*

Scottie

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

We sure miss hearing from you, but we know how those Moms can be...They are always busy...

Abby xxxooo