One more day, by Snowy
One more day to go here before 2009.
looking forward for the new year ........
Hoping it to be a year filled with: 1. Love
2. Peace
3. Happiness
..........to everyone in this world
For 2009, I even want more....
1. Games of fetch with the hoomans
2. Belly rubs
3. Kisses from my sister, Crystal, to recieve and give *mommy just loves to see how close we are from each other - we two can't live without one another*
4. New balls to chase
5. New furry friends to meet
6. Doggie treats
AND..........mommy continues to spoil me ^_^
Crystal has the same hope and wishes except for points (1) and (4) above
Baby Rose hopes to find the perfect loving home for her. We wish that we can keep her, but we -including mommy- don't have the authority to decide to keep her in this house or not.
with mommy: new year, a complete new chapter of her life
*5/01/2009*
Maltese Paws,

Snowy




14 comments:
I Am So Happy You Talked About Love And Peace. The World Needs To Learn More Manners About Kindness.
Which You Are Completly Nice!
I like your wish list, may all your wishes come true.
Ms Kat, Congratulation.
You have done a great job balancing your study and raising loving Snowy, Crystal and Baby Rose. Best wishes to you on the road ahead!
Muahhhhhhh!
Hi, Snowy and Chrystal!
I hope all your wishes come true!
Happy New Year!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Snowy my love,
I like your wish list for the new year. Do you still want to be my fella in 2009? If not I would be brokenhearted but the Mommy said long distance romances sometime don't last.
Happy new year to you, Crystal, Baby Rose and your Mommy.
Love Mona & the Mommy too!!
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
We have all your wishes come true!!
I was reading Mona's message above.. she is a sweet gal, so be nice to her ok, Snowy? You 2 make a great couple.. Crystal and Mango too!!
Hugs to you and your mommy...
Hi Hi snow & Crystal,
May all your wish comes true, I will copy all your wish too...isn't it a bit greedy ?
Well, you definitely deserve all of those..
Happy New Year to you and your family !
Happy 2009 you three cuties !
we hope baby rose finds her furrever home too.. and yay for the maltese resolutions.. i cannot imagine living away from my brother Aki too.. I think i have an idea how it is for you guys as well..
We are so happy for your mummy. Graduations are really milestones worth celebrating. we cant wait for May 2009!
Good luck and best wishes gorgeous ones!
Aki, Poopie and the rest of the Hugdogs
Snowy & Crystal,
Hope you pups have a Happy New Year!
Pedro
Pearly and I wish your family, friends and you a sweet 2009!
Happy New Year to you! I sure wish Baby Rose could stay with you forever!
--JB
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
I haven't stopped by for a while...My Dogness you guys have been busy...
So many presents & what a great visitor you had...Simba's Mommy came all the way there to meet you?? I bet you had fun with her...I bet Simba wished he could have come, too...
I hope all your New Year's wishes come true...
Abby xxxooo
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Crystal, Our relationship is going strong, another year to live, laugh, and love!
Snowy, my mom squeezes you again 'cause she says kiss and hug are not enough!
Hmmm, I wonder if she loves Snowy more than I love you Crystal?
Hugs and kisses to all.
Wishing all four of you a happy, healthy, and safe 2009!!!
Post a Comment