Sunday, December 28, 2008

Special Gifts, by Crystal

Hey pals, I want to take you back in time to the day I received very special gifts from the malt who I love sooo much, Mango <3

lookie at me, cuddling with all the stuffies that Mango sent There is something about brother that surprises mommy. Anytime someone sends us something, Snowy ALWAYS end up grabbing what was meant to be sent to him. Here, you see him choose to grab horsie first
and guess what, horsie was sent specially for SnowyIt was party time for Baby Rose when we received Mango's giftsShe just grabbed one of my stuffies and started to shake it like crazy!! A pose for the camera
and a head tilt
Okay, I don't think that I would want her to play with my special stuffed doggie
When I realized that she was stronger than meI called Snowy to help
Thank you my love, Mango, for your thoughtful gifts. I will treasure them forever *muuuah*
The second set of our special gifts were given to us today. It is from friendly people we recently met..You see, mommy went out with Simba's mommy and daddy this afternoon WITHOUT US!!!!! Mommy left us behind --- all alone at home and said that we wouldn't be welcomed by everyone at the place that they were going to .. Not fair....BUT, when mommy was back, she had a pretty box in her hand. She told us that it was from Simba's mommy and daddy
Brother and I were so excited. The box smelled sooo good
It was just so thoughtful from Simba's pawents to think about us and get us these cool leashes and collars ....
Let us tell you, the teats smelled sooo good. We were jumping up and down, asking mommy to give them to us.
Here is snowy, staring at the treat in mommy's hand (why can mommies be so mean sometimes?)
not only did they smell good, but also tasted good.
Mommy was surprised that we finished them up in less than an hour o.0
Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts, Simba's mommy and daddy.
We were glad to meet you and mommy was happy to see u again :)
*brother and I miss your cuddles, Simba's mommy*
Maltese Paws,
Crystal

12 comments:

Sunny said...

Aw...
How sweet Crystal.
I Wish I Was Visiting In Dubai Now.
Hugs!
-Sunny

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowy and Chrystal!
Mango sent you very nice presents!
And that box from Simba's mom and dad is beautiful!
Nice collars and yummy treats! Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ah Crystal baby, you made my day!
I'm glad you liked your gifts. Snowy surprised my mom too, he knew instantly which gift was sent for him. Please let Ms Kat borrow your pin when it comes to September, k?
Now it's my mom's turn to start packing another box for Snowy, she's always crazy about Snowy!
Muaahhh!
My mom thinks she needs to send your mom the "after" pictures to show her how much Ximui and Chubs loved my Dubai gifts. They torn those toys apart, removed the filling and littering my house!
Thanks Simba's mom for being so nice to my dream girl!
Muahhh! Muahhh!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snowy, I like the new look! Gorgeous!
Did you help Ms. Kat with that?
High 5!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Crystal, thanks for sharing all your pretty prezzies with us. Snowy, I love your new horsey.

The Musketeers said...

Look at all the cool pressie you have receive ! & MAngo sure send Crystal great gift feel with LOVE ! :D

Raising Addie said...

You both are very lucky pups!

I LOVE your new background and header picture!

Both of you are sooo very sweet!

Kisses
Addie

Lacy said...

w00f snowy and crystal, ur mama has to do sumthing in design as her job, esp with all of her talent..me loves the piksurs, the header iz pawtastic...love the toys from mango, and simba's mommie and daddi r sooo nice...but who cood help but love u 2...

b safe,
~rocky~

Aki and Poopie said...

hello snowy & crystal!

we missed you. thank you so much for the award.. we are so glad that your mum finally allowed you to use YOUR laptop.. BOL.. and wow.. what lovely lovely gifts from mango.. you two are really 2 spoiled and uberly gorgeous malteses..

miss you much!

Poopie

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal,

What great stuffies you got from Mango.
I hope you don't destroy them like I do mine.

Baby Rose isn't really a baby anymore is she? She looks way bigger than you!

I hope you have a very Happy New Year

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

p.s. My mum loves your new background wallpaper

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,

Looks like you had a pawsome Christmas. Me and the Mommy had a wonderful time in the country except for the poopie incident...hehe.

Please don't stay aways so long again. I miss my Snowy.

Love Mona

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal
I love your new header picture. You guys are so cute.
What wonderful presents from Mango & Simba's mom. You guys are going to have so much fun playing with them.
Happy New Year
Love Ruby