Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Class of Fall 2008, by Snowy


Mommy is officially a
Graduate of Class of Fall 2008
Thanks for your congrarts wishes guys
We had a PAWSOME day yesterday that we would never forget. The feeling that all graduates students had will never be forgotten.
Crystal and I took profissional pictures with mommy at the studio before the ceremony (I had my gown and hat just like mommy too in the pictures). We can't wait until we collect them.
Mommy borrowed the speech that I prepared from me, and made her loved ones so proud of her :)
Hello world......Here comes mommy, Crystal and I....excited to start a new journey
Maltese Paws
Snowy

32 comments:

Aki and Poopie said...

oh wow! we are first to greet Ms. Kat a woofing congratulations for being part of the Graduating class!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MS. KAT (and Snowy & Crystal for their love and support)!!

we just popped by simba's blog and saw what you had been up to behind simba's back.. hehe...

graduation esp. from college is really something to be treasured. manang still remembers her graduation last 2004.. hehe..

we are excited to be joining you in the new chapter of your mummy's life. may she be able to find her star and do something she loves.

best wishes and congrats guys!

drooly kisses,

Aki

pee-ees. can't wait to see your 'graduation' pics S&C!!! muuuaaahh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your mommy! You must be very proud of her :)

Lacy said...

w00f's, congrats ms kat...we new u cood do it....

b safe,
~rocky~

Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations Kat!! Look out world. Can't wait to see the photos.

Simba x

Sunny said...

Wow!
Congrauions Kat!
This Is An Exciting Time!
I Can't Wait To See The New Photos!

The Musketeers said...

Congrats Kat !!!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Ms. Kat!
CONGRATULATIONS, Snowy!
CONGRATULATIONS, sweet Crystal
CONGRATULATIONS, Baby Rose
I'm so proud of you Ms. Kat, best wishes on your bright wonderful future from Dallas!
Can't wait to see the photos, muahhh!
I'm so happy, my tail is still wagging.
Muahhhhh!

Fred said...

Congratulations, graduates!

Anonymous said...

Big, huge congratulations, Kat!! You have worked long hours for this day, I hope you have a day you'll never forget. It's a wonderful feeling to get some appreciation after all your hard work. You deserve it, my friend!

Give kisses to the newly shorn Snowy and Crystal for me!

Love,
Linda and Bonnie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi S&C&R,
I have good news, remember in Oct there was a poor Puggy being abandonned in Taiwan, please come back to Dino's blog to witness a true loving story http://ilovedino.blogspot.com/
Muahhhh!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations Kat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

Congratulations to your Mom...

I love your shorter hair do...

Abby xxxooo

Pedro said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations to your mom on graduating! A new journey is always exciting and interesting! Good luck to her :P

Pedro

Raising Addie said...

Congratulations Kat!

Oh we are so excited for the many wonderful opportunities that she will have! So many new adventures to come!

Good Luck!

We can't wait to see the professional pictures!

Kisses
Addie

Huskee and Hershey said...

Congratulations to your mommy!! Well done!
Look out world... Snowy, Crystal and their mommy are coming!!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Congratulations!!!

I am so proud on your Mommy and all of you too. Can't wait to see the pictures

Love...Mona

Tillybaby said...

how exciting!!! I have not commented in a while,im sorry.but sad news,our blog got deleted and we dont know how!!!!!!!!!!!! so our new blog is www.tillycutie.blogspot.com................ leave a comment so we know that your still with us.
tilly

Thor and Jack said...

Congratulations Kat!

Love,
Thor xoxo

well this sucks said...

you guys are absolutely adorable. I hope we become good friends! We adore malteses! I'm so happy to have maltese friends!! And such cute ones!
Btw I really really love Snowy's running picture on the Right profile bar!

Katie and Gizmo said...

WOW, big congrats to your mum. I can't wait to see the pics of you as a graduate either.

Hugz
Gizmo

Emma and Emmy said...

Hello Snowy,

Congrats to Ur mom. Ur pics are SOOOOO CUTE. Thanks for sharing with your furry friends.

Amber said...

Big congrats to your mom!! It must be nice to have graduated! mommy still studying bol. Can't wait to see the pics!!

Amber licks!!

Ruby and Penny said...

Congratulations.
I can't wait to see all the pictures.
Love Ruby

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay, Congrats on your big achievement, Kat! Snowy and Crystal, tell your Mum we wish her much success!!!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Crystal, Where're you? Still busy trying your mom's hat and gown?
I can't wait to see pictures.
It has been cold here but no snow yet. I'll try to post a new one today.
Muahhhh!

Clover said...

Congrats on the graduation! :)
Love Clover xo

Dino and Family said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the photos! Love, Dino

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal!

I'm so sorry to be so late! A big CONGRATULATIONS to your Mom for her big day! I'm sure you are very proud of her as she is too...can't wait to see your photos from the photo shoot! I'm sure you'll all look DAZZLING! *grins*

Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie

i said...

Congrats to your mommy!

Baily said...

Congratulations!

Snowy and Crystal, you must be so proud of your mommy

many woofs
Baily ♥

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Crystal, where are you?
I miss you dearly, my dream girl!
Muahhhhh!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Lovely Crystal,
Now where are all photos that your mom has mentioned? Please don't start your new journey without your dream handsome boyfriend,k?
Muahhhhhhh!