Friday, February 06, 2009

Will you be my Valentine? by Crystal

I might not be as good as brother at holding red roses of love in my mouth - no, I am smart and can be smarter than brother, but mommy didn't have the time to teach me this trick....but I can still express my love through my eyes, smile and the borrowed scurf =p

He thought that I would start the new journey with mommy and brother without him, but how can I????Will you be my Valentine, Handsome Mango?
Maltese Paws,
Crystal
p.s. we hope all are doing well. Sorry for being behind. We promise that we will catch up soo!

22 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Looking great there Crystal !

Fred said...

Mango and Crystal...sitting in a tree! ;) But you sure do look nice in your scarf!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I WILLLLLL
I WILLLLLL
I WILLLLLL
I'm so happy that I'm stuttering!
Muahhhhhhhhhh!

Lacy said...

woof's Snowy and Crystal, heehee Crystal, u nooooo Mango will b ur sweetheart...he thinks ur the hottest thing since kibbles..

b safe,
~rocky~

me missed u...

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Crystal,

I bet anybody would love to be your valentine. Arooooo

Lickz
Gizmo

Sunny said...

Ah... So Sweet

Thor and Jack said...

Aww Crystal, you are so sweet and pretty! Mango is a lucky dog!
I´ve missed you, Crystal and Snowy!

Love,
Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Crystal!
You look so beutiful with that bandana and the butterfly in your head!
Yes, Mango is a lucky boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Aki and Poopie said...

aw.. Crystal.. that is just cute! you are so pretty in that red scarf.. You and Mango sure make the best pair!

we are sooooo glad you are back!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Abby said...

Hi, Crystal...

You are sooo pretty...

How could Mango resist??

Abby xxxooo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Crystal,

I'm so happy that you and Mango are still an item. I guess Snowy doesn't love me anymore. It has been forever since I last heard from him. I still love my man so give him a kiss for me. Maybe he thinks I'm to old for him. I'm gonna be 6 on feb 19th.

Love Mona & the Mommy too!!

Emma and Emmy said...

Hello Crystal,

What a beautiful glamour shots. So pretty of U.

Emma and Emmy said...

Hello Crystal,

What a beautiful glamour shots. So pretty of U.

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Crystal
I'm glad Mango said yes. How could her resist, you look so pretty.
Love Ruby

Anonymous said...

Crystal...
Red is your color. Wishing you and Snowy a "Happy Valentine's Day"...Mango is a lucky dude!

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Awww....Mango is such a lucky pup. I hope you & Mango will have a romantic valentine day.


slurpy lick,
Twinkle

Pedro said...

Aw Crystal0, you are so beautiful with that butterfly in your furs! Mango is a lucky dawg!

Pedro

Huskee and Hershey said...

Awww.. I thought he already was yours, Crystal! You guys make a pawfect couple..

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

How can Mango resist you? You are beautiful and make a great couple with Mango!
--JB

i said...

That's so sweet...Mango is one lucky boy!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hey Baby, I'll post our dramatic, ooops typo,(retype carefully) our romantic Valentine soon. Muahhhhhh!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Come come Crystal, look at our photos taken on Valentine date.
Your handsome Valentine.