Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sporty Haircut, by Snowy

Hey guys, whats up! Check out my new-do....I call it the Sporty hair cut....and call this pic "long tongue" I love it because I think that it suites my personality so well

When the tennis ball falls in the pool in a day that I am NOT ALLOWED to jump in, I stare at it like this first

Then, decides to use my tongue to try to lift it up

Then, WOOF at it ... asking it to help itself up instead...

Tomorrow, I will be in the pool ^_^ I haven't been-in in a VERY VERY VERY long time *shocking*! mommy was not so nice to me to allow me to do something that I totally love. I am getting excited already...
Well with Crystal updates, she didn't get a hair cut, but this girl is still out of it!!! I see her next to me but she spends her time still thinking about her special day....

Maltese paws,

Snowy

18 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Mango's mom here,
Whoa! Whoa! My Snowy man, have I told you lately that I love you very much?
You look super cute with your sporty haircut, I think I'll have Mango copies your hair style soon.
I won't let Mango goes to the pool unsupervised either, he is crazy about water and has no sense of dangers! I love the picture of you using your tongue to airlift the balls, it's funny.
Mango here, Crystal my love, you have the prettiest smile on earth.
My heart melts when your cutie smile touches it, muahhhh!

Fred said...

Love the sporty cut! I like to get those meself!

Deetz said...

I love your new do, and cannot wait to see you swim in that glorious pool
Deetzy

Emma and Emmy said...

What a nice haircut. 4 paws Up

Lacy said...

w00f's Snowy and Crystal,, me loves the new fur do...and bloggie stoled my post the other day too...but they gived em back...me wood like a pool to play in..

b safe,
~rocky~

Brownie said...

THat's True! It fits your personality! And I think picking things with the tongue is COOL!

Lizzy said...

Snowy!

OMDog, your new haircut is pawesome! You are definitely one sporty pup! My human says you look really soft...

I bet you're really excited to get into that pool! I hope you have a grrrrEAT day!

Sparky

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy...

I love your new haircut...You are very handsome...

Enjoy your pool...You are a very good boy not to go in unless your Mom says it's OK...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

You look so handsome with your sporty haircut Snowy!
The picture where you are trying to reach the ball with your tongue is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Aki and Poopie said...

aw snowy... your haircut suits you perfectly! you look dashing... brrrr... i bet all the girls swoon and scream at your sight.

good work with the tongue lifting! i bet your mum was proud to have a very innovative son. who would have thought us dogs, can actually lift things with just our tongues?

i hope you didnt quaff any chlorine, though.

drooly kisses,

Aki and Poopie

pee-ess. how's the new graduate doing? hope everything is well there. muah!

Boo Casanova said...

hahaha, long tongue eh, how appropriate. i wonder if mommy helps in getting the ball ball out for you.

wet wet licks

Boo

The Musketeers said...

Nice fur cut Snowy !
& wow ! The blue collar sure looks GrEAT on you ! Great pictures once again (:

Sunny said...

Nice Fur Cut Snowy. All the pretty pups will be loving you!!!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snowy, my mom said when the weather is warmer, she'll have my fur cut up *your style*, why she makes me copying you in everything?
Hi baby Crystal, just drop by to look at you and tell you I love you and kiss you, muahhh!

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

I like your new sporty hair cut!!! cool !!

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Your sporty hair cut is so cool, Snowy! I'm sure you're feeling quite macho and cool now...a pair of sunshades would make you look even cooler! *wink*

Scottie

Anonymous said...

Snowy, I LOVE your new furcut, nice and cool for the warm weather! Love your pool tricks!!!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Snowy, I love the new you. Much easier to tell you and Crystal apart now hee hee.

You sure look like you love to play with toy balls like I do too huh!

Lickz
Gizmo