Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Five years in this world, by Snowy

Guess who turned 5 today? I did, I did, I did ^_^
Mommy spent her early morning today at the kitchen!
Lookie what she made me?
a yummy birthday cake
5 happy candles were also put on the cakeoh I couldn't wait until I was allowed to dig in
The weather is beautiful these days, so I had a GWEAT time digging into my birthday cake in the garden
How did mommy know that cheese is my fave treat! mmmm! loving every second of this !!!
Don't worry guys, I shared that cake with the fluffies here too, but I just had to be the first to taste it!
Here is the link to the recipe of my yummy cake:
Peanut Butter Delight dog birthday cake

No, that is not the end of the day. I am off to an adventure in about an hour from now. Will woof about it and share the pic in another post
Have a pawsome day all
Maltese Paws
Snowy

20 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Happy Birthday, Snowy! Your cake sure looks CUTE and yummy! Mom loves the smiley candles! *wink* It sure looked like you had loads of fun on your birthday....can't wait to hear about your adventure! *grins*

Scottie

Aki and Poopie said...

oh wow!! we beat Mango to your blog this time! hehehe...

hellow there Snowy! we never knew it was your burpday.. :( we'll try to mark our calendars next time.. your cake sure looks lovely. we esp. loved the candles.. are they edible? hehe

Happy Barkday Snowy!!!! we love you! mwah!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Barkday Snowy.
My buddy turned 5 today, yeah!
All of us hug you 5 times, kiss you 5 times and love you 5 times more.
Look at the cake your mom baked for you, you happy boy! And where is Crystal in that picture, I heard that she always has huge appetite like Chubs.
My mom doesn't forget your barkday, Snowy. She sends you all her Maltese love, muahhhh!

Wei Qian said...

Happy Birthday Snowy! (: You cake is beautiful, i sure you had a whole lot of fun on your birthday. and thanks for sharing the recipe.

best regards
Vodka

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Snowy!
Your mom made to you a beautiful cake, so cute. I love that smiles candles. I bet it was super delicious!
I can´t wait to hear about your adventure. I´m sure you had a great time.

xoxoxo
Thor

The Musketeers said...

Happy Barkday Snnowy !!! :D

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy...

Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday to you...
Happy Barkday, Dear Snowy...
Happy Barkday to you...

Ummm...Are you gonna share the cake with us??

Abby xxxooo

Maggie said...

Darling!

happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu
you are so gorgeous!
:)
and have a blast okay:)
got lots of kisses and hugs from ur loved ones :)
GBU!

-mag n mommy-

Simba and Jazzi said...

Wow that cake is nearly as big as you are. Very Happy 5th Barkday.


Simba and Jazzi xx

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy Birthday Snowy!
Have a great day.
Love Ruby & Penny

Emma and Emmy said...

Happy... Happy BIG 5 Birthday, and many more to come. ^_^

Fred said...

Happy happy birthday!!!

Sunny said...

Happy Barkday Snowy! Oh and I need to mention that on my compawter half your page is missing. Like after the post it shows all the coments without clicking them. Its weird. And I don't see your post!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Snowy,
Ximui and Chubs here.
Happy Barkday Snowy.
Just looking at you and your cake, we know that you're very happy today and in the next 365 days.
We all (Ximui and Chubs) voted for you, that you're far handsome and much nicer than Mango. We wish we were brothers.
You're the lady man, Snowy, everyone oohs and ahhs when you show up.
We love you, my mom even loves you more than she loves Mango.
Again, Happy Barkday the Dubai charm!

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Happy barkday Snowy!!!!!! You look stunning and boy that is a berry yummy looking barkday cake. Can I have small bite on it too?? I hope you enjoy your barkday and have a wonderful days ahead!!!!

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Snowy!
Glad you had a pawesome time celebrating your big day!
Yummy cake!
I am going to check the recipe. thanks for sharing it!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suzi and Josey said...

Happy Happy 5th Barkday Snowy!! What a beautiful cake...just like you, sweetie!!! Can't wait to hear all about S & C adventures the rest of the day...
We love you...

Daisy said...

You are cute! I hope you had a very happy birthday.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snowy, please come see us celebrating your barkday and see me popping the question!
Crystal sweety, I miss you, miss you.

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Happy bark-day Snowy!! sorry for the belated wish.. Hope u stay healthy and strong always!

xoxo,
autumn