Thank You, by Crystal
Hello blogging world, I hope you all are doing great. We have been so busy lately. Mommy has her hands full, that's for sure, but we are enjoying it. I had to post this post today though regarding something else. I wanted to share a couple of thoughtful gifts and award that we received from 3 wonderful people. The first is from our very dear friend Suzi and her beautiful shih tzu, Josey,..Lookie what she sent us!!! Facial scrub for Snowy and I
and beautiful bows for me ^_^ Thank you ever so much Suzi and Josey...we wuv ya guys and will treasure these bows forever! You really are special to us
The second thoughtful gifts were from our mommy
Take a look at the dress that mommy ordered for me a month a go from ChloeBella Pet Boutique! We are just SO happy with the quallity of the dress. Isn't it pwetty? Watermelon is a special fruit that we wuv! I also got a matching bow
and a matching maltese =p
okay okay, maybe its Snowy and mommy loves him too...so she got him a matching vest ;o)
don't we look adorable together
um mommy! I am not sure if I wanna model here! How about a red background?
now, we`re talking ^_^
"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!"
wait a minute, isn't it the mommies' job to buy us stuff and spoil us? If so, sorry mommy, you don't count in the list of people who gave us thoughtful gifts.
Thank you Bell, that was really thoughtful of you to pass it to us. You really made our day when you told us about it =)I thought to pass this special rose to all our special friends as a "friendship Rose Award" (created with mommy's help in taking the pic). Here it is......ALL our pals are sure very dear to us. You all mean a lot to us. Thank you for being our friends .. To: Bell, Thor, Boo, Simba&Jazz, Mango, Scottie, Vodka, JB, Deetzy, Autumn, Twinkle, Gizmo, Bae Bae, Clover, Fred, Rocky, Ripley, Sparky, Huskee&Hershey, Jemma&Tofu, Ruby&Penny, Sunny, Lorenza, Snoopy, the 4 Musketeers, Abby, Mona, Pedro, Addie&Lucie, Tilly, Elmo, Emma&Emmy, Amber, Ruby, Dino, Baily, Jiro&Ayako, Boy&Baby, Happy, Momo&Pinot, Sunny&Scooter, Petey, Asta, and to the rest Crystal and I would like to pass that award to you. you are all truly special (psst Josey, woof to mommy to convince her to make you a blog too..A blog or not, this award is also dadicated to you, you special little cutie pie)
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
p.s. Announcement: If you recall my last post, there is a video that mommy have been trying so hard to film for "part II", but we are facing a lil of a problem with the actors (mommy says that it is me who gets way to excited and become so hard to work with when trying to accomplish my misson, but don't listen to her) ... We are trying to figure out another way to do it and will post it very soon




32 comments:
Snowy and Crystal,
Your new post always bring us happiness, you two were the cool things that comfort my mom when she lost my brother Ringo.
You're the reason that I blog, you know that, don't you?
I love every fun act, every picture, every word of yours.
I'm flattered to receive the Rose Award and Brighten Up Our Day Award from you.
Beautiful matching royal outfit for the King and Queen, I love it.
I kiss your mom for taking such wonderful care of you, muahhhh!
and oh my gosh, how long will I have to wait for the video?
Aw!!!! Your outfits are so CUTE! At first when you showed the first picture of the box of bows I thought the brown one was chocolate! Crazy me! Thanks for the award! Would it be ok if I could take that picture of the puppymills awardness day something like that? Me and my family hate puppymills!
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Congratulations on your awards and thanks for giving them to me! I love to be your friend!
Your outfits are pawesome!
I love them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Snowy and Crystal,
Thank you so much for the friendship Rose Award! I´m very happy to receive this lovely award! Thanks for being my friends =)
Congrats on your award too!
You look adorable with your new outfits! Your pressies are very cool! Your pictures are wonderful!
Love you!
xoxoxo
Thor
Your watermelon outfits are so beautiful! You have good taste! Congrats on your awards too! You really deserve them all! Love, Dino
Awwww, Crystal and Snowy you look soo ADORABLE in your new outfits! I love Jodi, her dresses are gorgeous. Josey's favorite is the cherry patchwork dress. But, we loooove the watermelon dress more...darling! You will be the best dressed pooches at barbeques.
So glad you rec'd the facial scrub, Snowy and Crystal, you will LOVE it...it smells wonderful!
The bows will look very striking on your gorgeous white coat, Crystal!
Please come see Dallas Spring, your gorgeous outfits will complete Dallas scenery and nice weather this time of the year, muahhh!
We love the new design on your blog, Crystal and Snowy!! OMD, the matching outfits are super cute!! So pawfect for cute doggies like you guys! :)
Thanks so much for giving us this special award!! You two mean a lot to us as well. We'll proudly post this award on our blog shortly!!
Momo & Pinot
w00f's Snowy and Crystal, sorry blogger eated my comment early this am...ur dress and vest is bute ti ful...love the watermellons...and the bows iz cute too...heehee me not wear bows...congrats on ur awards and thank u sooo much fur passing them to me...
b safe,
~rocky~
pps me loves it when me gits to c ur smiling faces..
Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you :)
I came across your blog through Paw It Forward and thought I would stop by and say Hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends. Also fur all the single pups out there, my brother Scooby has just started his own "business" called Lookin' Fur Love. You can find it on my blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Thank you all for your sweet woofz ^_^ wet licks from us and hugs from our mommy
Kat to Suzi,
Not only Jodi's dresses are pretty, well made and top quality, but also she is a very sweet and friendly person. Oh I just had fun dealing with her. You can tell that she put all her love and effort on the dress and vest .. totally LOVE it
Wow, those are gorgeous gifts your Mom and your friends got you!! Mom got me the exact facial scrub that you got...*grins* She loves the smell of the scrub...plus,it makes my face clean and fresh. heh!
Thank you SOOOOO much for passing the award to me! It is a great honor...*grins* Hope you have a great weekend!
Scottie
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
You guys look soooo cute in your new watermelon outfits...
You are right, Crystal - the red background looks beautiful...
Thanks for passing on the Beautiful Friendship Award to me...
I love it!!
Abby xxxooo
Hello Snowy and Crystal,
what a pawsome gift! (: I sure you would smell real nice after using it.
Both of your looks wounderful and great in the matching outfit!!! Such a unique watermelon clothing.
And thanks for passing the award to me!
best regards
Vodka
Hi Snowy & Crystal
You guys look so cute in your watermelon outfits.
Congrats on your award and thank you for ours.
Love Ruby & Penny
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
Congratulations on your awards!
Your matching outfits are just adorable! So well made too.
Wiggles and Nisses (nose kisses), Tessa the Maltese
Snowy & Crystal,
Thank you so much for the awards. I'm gonna go put them on my side bar right now! You two look soooo good in your matching outfits. That was really nice of your mom to buy them for you!
Pedro
Hi Snowy & Crytal, thank you so much for the bootiful award. I love you guys too.
Both of you look great in the outfit, those are berry bootiful gifts. You guys make me wanna eat watermelon now. lol
slurpy licks,
Twinkle
Aw.. you look so cute carrying that rose Snowy. ;)
Thanks for passing that award to me. You doggies are pawsome friends.
~ Bae
thanks so much for the awards guys. it is always lovely to hear from the both of you. we are so glad that you are getting some blog time now..
we think those matching outfits are adorable.. hehe.. and Snowy just makes the perfect gentleman with the rose.. how sweet!!!
we hope to read more often from you! we missed you lots!
take care always! mwah!
drooly kisses,
Aki and Poopie
Hi,its been long time we did say Hello to both of you,you both are so adorable...I am falling in love with you already !
You both look so cute in your matching outfits. Mummy wants some for me and Jazzi, not sure about that! Thank you for our award.
Simba and Jazzi xxx
What great models you are! I love the watermelon outfits!
Congrats on your awards, and thanks for passing the pretty rose to me!
--JB
Pee Ess: My mom has been really busy too.....
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
I just love your watermelon outfits. They suit both of you really well with your beautiful white fur.
Thank you so much for the pretty awards. The one your mum made is very lovely and I will post them on my blog real soon.
I really do love the pic of Snowy holding the pink rose in his teeth. You're such the romantic Snowy.
Can't wait to see your video soon.
Lotza Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo
Hey Snowy & Crystal, thanks alot for the award. We love it so much!!! and boy you guys look pawsomely cute in that clothes.
Crystal, can you give me some tips to my little sista on how to become a lovely lady??? She is too boyish!!!
wet licks,
Ben
Thank you for passing the award to us, Snowy and Crystal!! **hugs**
We LOVE your new watermelon clothing... especially the 'ants' on it! The two of you are sooooo photogenic and you look absolutely gorgeous in those outfits!! Great choice by your mom! (Hmm.. we like durians.. you think there'd be some durian inspired outfit??)
This post is full of wow! First of all, we really, really LOVE your new clothes. The watermelon theme is so cute. Very handsome and beautiful! :)
Thank you so much for the award! We are glad to be your friends. Will post it right now because Mommy tends to be forgetful about receiving awards.
Love,
Jemma & Tofu
Hi my friends,
We just love all the beautiful pictures of both if you. LOve the matching clothes.
Thanks for the awards--the are very special becuase they come such good friends.
{{{huggies}}}....Mona
I love seeing Crystal and Snowy! Their watermelon outfits are adorable!! Jodi makes beautiful cothes. Hope you're well, Kat.
Love,
Linda and Bonnie
xoxoxo
hey S&C.. weve been watching your vids over at youtube and we had to bow our fluffy heads to snowy and mum kat... your vid on A Message from A Maltese rocks big time!!! good job Snowy and Ms. Kat!! and you too of course, pretty Crystal!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Thanks so much for the award! You are pawsome!
You too are absolutely BEAUTIFUL.^_^
Post a Comment