Wednesday, August 05, 2009

The Malts' Quiet Bloggie...

*going through the pictures in the malts' photobucket album*







The malts went to the beach last weekend with their fun uncle and had a blast meeting some new friends ^_^

Hope all are having a good week :)

33 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Yeah, sucess! Kat thank so much for your help. we think we know what happened when we tried to comment at least on your blog anyway, we must not have scrolled down far enough to the comment box. Dah! You are right it is very simple! You are a doll!

Mommy is baby sitting right now so we will comment again later and also to all our other little Maltese buddies.

Thanks so much,

Love,
Riley and Star.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Your mommy has missed you two dearly, Snowy and Crystal.
There are some photos I haven't seen before. Look like you two are always being together everywhere!
I love the first pic of Snowy, your fur excited flying in the sky!
When does your mom coming home?

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing the fun pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh my goodness, you two are such adorable little ones!! I bet your Mommy is missing you bigtime!!

Smileys!
Dory

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh my God!! We just love the pictures and the drawing of you guys and your Mom is excellent. Could I use it. I was gonna do one post of all my malt friends but I think now I want to do one on you, one of Mango and one on Abby.

Snowy & Crystal...you both are what doggie brother & sisters should...the love you have for each other is obvious to everybody. When I see you it makes me think of me and Jacks which makes Mommy cry because he she had to give him up.

Mommy crying, so we better go for now.

{{{huggies}}} Mona & the Cry baby

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh so many cute photos - thanks for sharing.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Thor and Jack said...

Oh my!! Snowy and Crystal, you are so cute!!
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos!!

xoxo
Thor

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,

We LUV the pictures you just posted. You are sooo CUTE and tiny like me, Star. How much do you weigh? I weigh 4 - 1/2 pounds.

You are really two fun loving puppies that's for sure. We like your pupsonalities. You are very, very funny. We are HAPPY YOU are our friends. We like to have fun too.

Love and kisses,
Riley and Star.

Lorenza said...

All those pictures are pawesome!
I hope you are having a great time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think you guys are professional photographers. You are to cute!
Benny & Lily

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

awwww.... didnt know that ur mummy is away... Poor kids... *hug both snowy and crystal tight.

I love ur jumper btw Snowy! Ummm or is it crystal??? Crystal where is ur hair styling???!!! kekeke

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, that looks like it was such a good time! I have to say I adore your fashion sense!

Anya said...

So many pictures
I love it ^__^
You make very beautiful shots,
they are very special !!!
hugs to all
Kareltje =^.^=

Bae Bae said...

aw.. you 2 are the cuterest Malts I ever seen

~ Bae

Sunny said...

You guys get the cutest pictures! Sunny is so hard to get a picture of. Like she'll move around and make the picture blurry! I think your familiar with that on her blog!
Corky&Sunny

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

great pics - that first pics is incredible

wow the beach you guys are so lucky - we love the beach too

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Deetz said...

Your pictures should be nation wide on calendars or something, they are so awesome.
Deetzy

Daisy said...

You two are so photogenic! I think my favorite is the wild and wacky "Snowy Running" photo! I love the furs blowing in the breeze.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi handson Snowy and Crystal,

Yes, youe Mommy sent me some fantastic pictures. Please thank her for me next time you talk to her

I been praying she comes home soon adn will keep praying she is home soon.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Huskee and Hershey said...

Kat, you need to teach me how you manage to take those gorgeous pics of Snowy and Crystal. Those 2 are great models!!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Those are really cute photos! You look so happpy go lucky!!

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

AWW! You are so sweet and you have a wonderful photographer.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Teesha and Bindie said...

Those are lovely pics of you both. you both look such happy dogs.

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

You guys are soooo adorable...

I love all your pictures...

Abby xxxooo

Two French Bulldogs said...

We love your beautiful hair blowing in the wind
Giggles,
Benny & Lily

Lacy said...

w00fs, bute ti ful piksurs as usual...

b safe,
~rocky~

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Hello there Snowy and Crystal!!!
Miss you guys soooooooooooo much!! <33 and the pictures looks awesome!!

Share more bout this ok?

With Love,
Autumn

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

The pics of your two are just way too cute! That first one especially!
--JB

Ziggy Stardust said...

You are both so beautiful, I love the last picture where your ears were flying.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

HI there, Snowy. Hi Crystal,

Riley and me saw your videos and they are great! My mom says they are very clever and well done. Also, she loves the graduation song and thinks your mommy is very talented.

You guys have so much fun and you are both so adorable!

By the way, the pictures of us that your mommy commented on, were taken by my mommy and daddy. Photography is one of their hobbies. Thanx!

Well, we just wanted to let you know how much we enjoy your blog.

See you later,
Star and Riley.

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Crystal, Hi there, Snowy.

We were sooo excited to hear from you that we accidently posted a comment on our blog instead of yours. Please, please read the comments that we made to you on our blog.

Thanks!

Love,
Star and Riley.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Pawsome photos, all of them. We love each and every one!

Dino and Family said...

Oh Man ! Those are some awesome pics! Really hard to pick a favorite! Love, Dino