we are honored....
....to receive these pawsome awards from our blogging dear pals.
Take a look at this cool award. Our pal, Checkers gave it to us and to all his pals! "Checkers.....You ROCK ^_^ we really enjoy visiting your bloggie, reading your adventures, updates and looking through your adorable pictures and videos. Thanks, pal" :)

------------------------------------
"Kreative Blogger Award"

"Honest Scrap Award"
Thanks Lexi, our tails went wagging when we read that you passed them to us :) The rules for these two awards are: we are supposed to give 7 facts about ourselves for the "Kreatice Blogger Award" and 10 facts about ourselves for the "Honest Scrup Award". Since we are two, we are gonna divide the facts among us equally. 8 facts about Snowy + 8 facts about Crystal = 16 facts about us two.
Here we go...
Snowy:
1. Playing fetch on land and in water means the world to me.
2. I don't like it when mommy gives pieces of bread to the birdies who have their nests in our garden. When I see birdies landing to eat the food, I zoom to that area, make them fly and pretend that I am eating the bread; then sit next to it to protect it.
3. Cheese is my favorite treat.
4. I LOVE car rides.
5. When it comes to the very small creatures, my doggie instincts force me to want to attack them; thats why I am not allowed to be around mommy's guinea pigs when they are out of their houses.
6. The beach was the first place I went to outside the house.
7. I LOVE to wear shirts, outfits, overalls, hats..etc. When I see doggie clothes in mama's hands, I go CRAZY wanting her to put them on me as soon as possible.
8. I visited several different places, cities and countries...enjoyed meeting the many doggies in there ... we all WOOF in one language ^_^
------------------------------
Crystal
1. I am a true lap dog. I enjoy sitting on people's laps (Unlike Snowy)
2. I prefer to meet new hoomans than new doggies in my neighborhood.
3. I bark like a girl *hehe*. Many people say that I have this feminine sound of woofs.
4. I don't have a particular type of food that I like the most. I love them all.
5. I am easy to train and quick to please.
6. I love it when you hug me and put me close to your chest.
7. I can easily be friends with the very tiny creatures. Mommy's guinea pigs get shower of kisses from me.
8. Next to mommy is the place that I like to be in the most. If we went for walks and someone joined our mommy and decided to hold my leash, I would still walk right next to mommy rather that the person who holds my leash. If mommy stopped and that person continued walking, I would force him/her to stop while I sit waiting for mommy to come.
No guys, we can count....One fact is left from the total rules :D and for this one we decided to share one of the most common fact among us two
Fact#17: we two are so close to one another. We love each other so very much.
Here are few pictures we got from our photobucket album that shows very few of the many things that we enjoy doing together:
We enjoy a game of "Catch me if you can"

We enjoy a game of wrestle
(Mommy loves to take these action shots of us. That particular above pic makes her laugh seeing our face expressions and body positions).We make sure to shower each other with kisses every single day!
We can't live apart from each other. It really amazes the hoomans around us to see how close we are to one another. We have complete different personalities. Snowy is dominant and like to be the leader of a pack. Crystal on the other hand, prefers to follow along. Mommy thinks maybe this is the reason why we get along SO VERY WELL... Nevertheless, we do share few things in common, few likes and dislikes.
We would like to pass these awards to all our pals...Feel free to take them and give few facts :)
We hope evewyone is having a good week.
Maltese Paws
S&C




32 comments:
Aww...the pictures our so adorable you guys! I wish I had a brother or a sister to play with!
Hugs!
Sunny
Hi sweet friends,
This post made Mommy cry. The pictures of you two are so very pretty and it reminds us so much of me and my brother Jacks. We used to run, play fight and nap together all the time. I loved all my brothers but Jacks and I was raised together before Mommy adopted us and he was my soul mate.
{{{huggies}}}...Mona
You two are just too cute. And how nice that you love each other so much and yet you have very distinct personalities.
We love car rides as long as they take us somewhere fun, and we both do like cheese. TD loves to be pet and hugged and would love to be able to fit in Mom's lap but Phantom is more the give me a little scritchy and rub my ears kind of guy.
Congrats on your awards.
Woos, the OP Pack
Congratulations on your awards! I love seeing how well you two get along together.
ps: Snowy, I loves cheese, too! A lot!
Great pictures and very cool facts!
what incredible pics
Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ
Khongrats on the pawesome awards!
Tank woo fur sharing the furry khool fakhts and pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congratulations on the awards. You deserve them! I loved all your pictures. You are so adorable.
Congrats on your kewl awards!! I also loved learning more about you!!!
Smileys!
Dory
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Congratulations on your awards!
Thanks for sharing all those things about you two!
I love your pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congrats on your awards! As Snowy, I love play fetch, cheese and car rides. Great facts about you, I enjoyed a lot! Those pictures are fabulous! You are adorable!
xoxo,
Thor
Congrats on your awards S&C!!
Loved the photos (then again, you guys are so cute you'd look great in any pic!)..
Snowy, I (Huskee) LOVE cheese too.. umm but can't say I feel the same about wearing clothes! I kinda like to be nekkid.. heheee
You guys are to cute for words!
Congratulations on the awards!
Those are great action shots of you two! Snowy... that is fun that you like clothes.... mom would think that would be fun to dress you up.
Congratulations! I love cheese too. The pictures of you are so cute. I love when you are dancing with each other.
licks and sniffs, Sasha
Oh.. sweet photo. Congrats with your awards. ^_^
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
You two are soooo sweet...I love the pictures of you together...
Congrats on the Awards...
Abby xxxooo
I love all the facts about you two even though I kind of know it before (Crystal tells me everything!).
I'm glad you have and love each other! How I wish I was Snowy to be with Crystal 24/7 or at least to be Snowy in the very last picture!
What a wet kiss, Crystal..
Hi guys! Thanks for visiting me! I think you are the coolest Malteses I have ever seen! I have one in my neighborhood but all he does is yap. I see you like wearing bandanas, too! My human dad's sister lives in Dubai, maybe you've passed her on one of your walks?
And my family has friends that are moving there in August, and they have a pair of black & tan mini doxies (brothers)...if you ever see them, say hello from me!
Congrats on your awards!
Your new pal,
Sedona
SO WOW. YOU 2 TAKE PAWSOME ACTION SHOTS.. I BET IT'S SO FUN TO PWAY WIFF'S YOU... cUTE LITTLE FLUFFY'S.. My mama calls you little dogs fluffy's. she always goes nutty ovfurr the fluffies too - I guess I'm just not fluffies enoughs... But I can run BOL... thanks for visiting our bloggy..
high five
Bell girl
Congratulations on your awards :)
Lovely blog you have !!!
So lovely pictures :)
Kareltje =^.^=
Congrats on the awards, Snowy and Crystal! We loved reading your facts. Snowy, you are so cute, you are exactly like my Maltese, Cody. But, Cody is very camera shy. Crystal, you are Josey's twin. lol I would love to cuddle with you, Crystal, you are soo cute! Tell mommy to keep up with the action shots, they are our FAVORITE. :-)
Crystal and Snowy,
Thanks for introducing Riley and Star.
They're adorable! They live very close to me, only 40 miles (about 65km), that's close, oh I'm so excited!
Love ya lots!
Congrats on your awards!!
OMD, Crystal and Snowy, we love the pictures. We were saying awwwwwwwww for a long time but can you guys put your paws over our mom's mouth now?? She've been saying awwwwwwwwwwww for a very very very VERY long time!! :) :)
Momo & Pinot
Hey Snowy and Crystal!!
I was just thinking about you!!
Glad you liked the video and believe it or not Mommy got a new video to take of me roaching this morning she will be posting later today. Tell me the truth did I look fat showing all my stuff?
We are going to a DROH appreciation party this afternoon for everybody that worked at the dog show so we gotta go soon cause we are going with Aunt Judy and Mommy has to get her "George" fix and Mikey is goinna be there.
I want to spotlight the two of you soon, so could you please send us a pic of you guys with some flowers. I'm thinking of doing you guys with Abby and Mango. Pretty Please!!
{{{huggies}}}...Mona
Hey there guys !
O.o you two are so lucky to have each other's company :)
I'd love to have another doggy pal's company too :(
Mommy & I had checked out your 2 new blogs about you two and it's great! I love reading about you guys :)
Love,
Angel
You guys are sooooooooooo sweet!!!
Hello friends!!!
Congratulations on your awards!!
We have been catching up on your posts and boy oh boy have you guys been busy!!
So much has changed in our lives since January. Both of you are looking just gorgeous!
Our mom has fallen in love with your little watermelon outfits. Do they come in XXXL size?! Better yet, how about XS. Hailey small enough to fit in something like that.
Our mom has been a very big slacker with our blogging and is very sorry that she has not been by sooner.
She is trying to do better, but we are really keeping her busy.
Stay sweet dear friends.
Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie, and Hailey
Congrats on your awards! And the pictures of you two are priceless! Tommy went ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
Hey guys! there are so many things about the two of you which we are alike. I bet we all would play and get along together. Mind you, I'm really annoying. haha! hairy friends! -- Booboo
Congrats on your many awards, you two definitely deserve them all! Nice knowing a little more about both of you! As always, I love your photos!!! Thank you so much for your nice comments to my family and joining us in the joy of Baby Ashley's arrival. Big furry hugs for you two and your mommy! Love, Dino
Hi Snowy & Crystal
Congrats on your awards. Thanks for sharing all those facts with us. We are so happy you guys are so close to one another.
Love Ruby & Penny
Post a Comment