Shirts On 4 Phantom & Drawings 4 Bell, by Snowy&Crystal
Hello blogging world, Snowy is here. Yup, I can have my vewy own post even if mommy wasn't around to help. I met a new doggie in da blogging world, named Phantom. I learned that he had a surgery not so long ago. Because of that, he had to put shirts on which he is not so fond of...I want to show my support by putting a shirt on for Phantom.....

Since my photographer is not around, I had to choose one of my previously taken and saved pictures in my photobucket album. I picked this one (above) because I show one of my best smile in it - I hope this will make you smile even when you have your shirt on, Phantom :) ....................
Ok, now it is my tuwn, Cwystal typing hewe...I also wanna show my support to my new pal. I chose this pic of me *running* (bellow) to tell Phantom that time flies and to wish him a speedy fully recovery .. you will have that shirt off before you know it ;)

Snowy and I are both with u and wish you the very best =)
***********************************
Oh by the way, stuffies sent us a paw-e-mail with a couple of mommy's very recent drawings. It is of our blogging pal.......
Here is the real beautiful friend of ours :) Isn't she pretty?!

Visit her bloggie if you haven't, guys. She is a vewy fun and entertaining girl whose mommy is good at taking tones and tones of pictures of her (reminds us of our own mommy). Bell also visits the beach very often (that sure is one of our fave place to visit too, Bell...you can look @ some of our beach pictures here and here).
Maltese Paws
Snowy & Crystal





22 comments:
Snowy, yu are very good at typing! We love the Smile photo!! Also the clock with you in it!
Bell is cute! Nice drawings!
Furry khool shirt fur Phantom...khwite khreative as well!
Those are furry nice pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khould one of woo please pee-mail me at khyrash at gmail dot com ! Tank Woo!
omdog... Thank Woo sooo muches for the pictures.. WOW.. SUPER COOL. Mama got all choked up cuz it was the picture of the day I first met me new pawrents... mama falled in wuvs wiff me instantly she told me.
You are super nice to do that fur me...
high five new furiends..
Pee Ess.. My Grandma 2legger saw your pictures and saaid, "awwwwwwwwwww, they are sooooo cuuuuuuute... BOL.. 2leggers are so funny"..
Bell girl
Awesome Pictures of Bell girl!! I think you're Mommy can do all of her Hollywood pictures when Bell becomes FAMOUS!!
I also love your background!! Your Mommy is so very artistic!!
Smileys!
Dory
w00fs, me loves the drawings of Bell toooo...and of course as always love ur piksurs..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
You are so nice supporting Phantom!
Bell's drawings are pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
What a sweet gesture to wear you shirts in support of Phantom. Hmmmm.
So nice you supporting Phantom! Those are great pictures of you!
The drawings of Bell are beautiful too! Your mommy is so talented!
xoxo
Thor
in support of phantom, maybe i should show my tee-shirt wearing pics too.
i think your mommie drawing skill will improve if she keeps drawing. but i already think the bell's drawing is almost to the real bell. :D
wet wet licks
Boo
Cute shirt guys! I love you running and posing! :D
Hugs!
Sunny
Snowy and Crystal, you are so kind and thoughtful to wear your shirts to help your friend Phantom. Wearing shirts is fun!
Hi Snowy & Crystal
You two are so sweet. We love the pictures of Bell.
Love Ruby & Penny
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
How nice of you to wear your T-Shirts to support Phantom...
You guys are soooo adorable...
You Mom's drawings of Bell are great!!!
Abby xxxooo
Those are beautiful drawings of beautiful Bell. Phantom says thank you to Snowy so much for wearing your shirt for him - you look a lot better in yours than he does in his. And Crystal, you are so right, time flies. It is already almost Friday. But there is no guarantee that the stitches will come out, but we are hoping so.
You are just such wonderful pups - thank you so much.
Woos, the OP Pack
Hi,
Thanks for coming by to visit us. We love to meet new people. Our Dad has been to Dubai before and was surprised when we told him we had visitors from there.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
Hi - I'm Checkers a good friend of Bells - that is a pawsome drawing you did of the big girl! I hope we can be friends too!
Snowy you are so thoughtful putting a shirt on.
Lily & Benny
Snowy and Crystal, you are both beautiful. I came to see Bell's picture, your Mom is really good. I am a shih tzu and I live in Michigan. Come and visit when you have time.
licks and sniffs, Sasha
So great you are supporting Phantom - we wore shirts too - and we dont normally do so it was really cool
great drawings of our buddy bell - she is so pretty
Woodrow Sweetie & MJ
Hi Romeo! Not sure where to answer your question. These seeds came from Renee's Garden... which is online but I note that they only ship to USA and Canada! I feel bad about that.
The website says the seeds are equal parts rye, oats, barley, and wheat.
You can copy and paste the following link into your browser to look at the pack.
http://www.reneesgarden.com/seeds/seeds-hm/herbsC.htm
Oh Crystal&Snowy,
Your Mom's drawings captured the looks and souls of those pups! Their moms are very pleased. I still have my drawing by Ms Kat displayed proudly on my sidebar.
My mom done with her "project", she pocketed some money enough to buy me toys and treats. And I'll share!
Muahhh!
Deaw Snowy and Cwystal
Those pictoowes of the two of you wif youw Tshiwts on did the twick..I just wead that Phantom is able to go wifout it now. We have to keep cwossing ouw paws though that he gets bettew.
I love youw bootiful smiles and enthoosiasm
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Post a Comment