Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Beach Has Its Magic, by Snowy&Crystal

Hey everybody, we hope that you are enjoying your weekend :) Guess where did we spend our morning today? We visited our fave place..............................................THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!
Although the beach is only 5 minutes drive from our house, we haven't been there since a VERY VEYR LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!
Mommy promised to take us there! So we were pretty excited ^_^ and guess who joined us?

Weirdo!
In fact, today was Weirdo's first visit to the beach. And the bellow pic of her was taken when we first arrived!
Something strange happened at the beach today! Very Strange that made us think that the environment that we were in helped in making it happen! I can say that the beach has its magic that helped Weirdo bond with Crystal and I 0.o I don't know if you remember me mentioning that this dog doesn't play with us at all. She only plays with mommy or other humans she knows. When Crystal and I run after whatever mommy throws to her, she used to always get back to mommy and stops playing!

Well, that wasn't the case this morning ^_^ The spot that we normally stops at to play in the beach is usually empty. There weren't any people at the shore today. Only few little boats and that was it. Weirdo seemed happy with the place. In fact, she loved it. She started running like crazy. We were doing the same thing. She was too happy that she forgot about the two of us and how she used to not like to play with us. We were extremely excited. Momy couldn't believe her eyes! Baby Rose didn't seem worried about anything!
WOW! She didn't mind seeing us chase the same ball that she was after.Getting itor allowing me to get it
Even stranger than that fact, she bonded with Crystal more than she did with me. Look at the two of them in the couple bellow pictures
hmmm! Now I am starting to wonder why?!
Crystal: eh! well, if Snowy and Baby Rose had this toy -ball- in common, I and Baby Rose have other million things in common. Boys sometimes don't understand us girls =p Crystal: What can be more fun than Girlie Games of chase?Crystal: Or Girl Talks: shopping, hairstyle, fashion, cute boys, clothe designers...etc
It's fun being a girl *hehe* =) Snowy: I'm starting to get bored here, Crystal. Lets show them my fave shots of today :) The following pictures will show you how much am I good at playing ball, and how cRaZy am I about this toy!
Even if weirdo liked chasing this ball, I still don't let her winI can be faster than her, even with the fact that I have little legsI just grab the ball, and run as fast as I can, having the rest chase me :p Then, you see me look so proud!Because I am a......BUT!!!!!!
Sometimes......................Weirdo can charge the energy in her body and starts zooming ! Even if I turn into an airplane, I can't catch upShe ends up grabbing the calland I end up screaming at herand more screaming "woofz! woofz!" Here is Weirdo making a mess! She is so fond of the beach sand!
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Guys, not only Snowy and BR can play ball!!!

Crystal: I, as well, CAN and also like it
Except that it is not my very favorite thing to do.
I like to do many other things...
like, doing the maltese zoomsor swimming.
Yes, just like Snowy, I like to swim
and just like Snowy, I am so brave ;)
look at me
Watchout everydoggie, hammie and kitty, here comes Crystallicious
Crystal: weeeeee!
However, playing ball, maltese zooms and swimminig are still NOT my very fave thing to do!

If you were wondering what would it be?
I can proudly tell you:
My very fave thing to do is.........
ANNOY the ball lovers!
I always bite their legs, necks and bodies when they run with a ball in their mouth. or just pull their ears and hair!
I can sometimes knock them over and take the ball away from them, then just drop the ball because it doesn't really interest me as much as annoy the players


*hehe* ^_^ I just love to do that!
In this beach trip a disaster happened!
Snowy's spongy ball is almost dead now...look at it
we like this ball because another maltese who is dear to us has it. Mommy got it for us and her from Munchen, and now Mr. Snowy & Miss Baby Rose ruined ours! Another thing: My hair was in a mess when we were back home!
but thats okay. We had a wash and tomorrow, I will be going to a SPA to get pampered ;)am sure looking forward for that :)
We hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend, guys

Maltese Paws

Crystal

9 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wow, that's a fun filled day at the beach. The wind and the tide did wonders on Baby Rose. I'm glad to see that she blended in real well, she trusted you now S&C.
Oh Crystal, I was joking to Snoop that if he didn't wake up from his long sleep, I would do mouth to mouth to resuscitate him but I would prefer not to do that.
I think Snoop has a crush on you Crystal, GRRRRRRR!
Love y'all.
French kisses to you Crystal baby!

Lacy said...

w00f's S & C & BR, wow, watt a day at the beach..i dont nos which picksur me liked the bestest, they iz all pawsome...and me telled u dat BR wood love to play wiff u 2, she just needed a little time...

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowy, Chrystal and Baby Rose!
I can see how much fun you 3 had at the beach!
It makes me so happy that Baby Rose played with you!
All those sandy pictures are great!
Sorry about the ball. Maybe you can get a new one soon.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy, Crystal, & BR...

What a fun day at the beach...Looks like you all needed a bath...

Stop by my Blog when you get a minute to find out about Autobiography Week...

Abby xxxooo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Weeeee! Zoooooom! My Crystalicious!
I read your beach post again and enjoyed every picture of yours.
Your hair grow long now, Snowy looked like a little lion in the jungle. Baby Rose probably never had a fun day like that in her life. Her face covered with sand, she totally excited, happy and playful.
I love water too but I've never in a beach before, hopefully my parents will take us there someday.
I love every action you had, Crystal: swimming, chasing, biting, pulling, annoying...
Because you're Crystal, everything you do will be admired and...forgiven.
Love y'all.
Gentle kisses to Crystal.

Raising Addie said...

I dream of the day that I can see my first beach. It looks like so much fun!

Brilliant pictures!!! The action shots are out of this world!

I have to know, how did you capture the picture of the sand flying everywhere from the digging?

WOW... you are just wonderful!
Kisses
Addie

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Wow what a fun-filled day! You pups have the whole beach to yourself! Love the pics!!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You two sure had a great time at the beach! And Baby Rose must love you two! The three of you look so adorable together. And what a hole Baby Rose was digging! Great action shots of you all!
My mom is just loving how gorgeous the beach is where you live. Is your mom originally from Dubai or has she moved there? Really beautiful and interesting place it looks like.
--JB

Anonymous said...

What a great day you had Snowy and Crystal!! That was so nice of you to share it with Baby Rose, too. I loved all your action shots! Just the perfect day, I loved seeing you all play, gorgeous pics!