SPA Day, by Crystal
Hello everybody, I spent my afternoon with Snowy and mommy at a doggie SPA.
I like that place. The people are very nice, and the best part of it is that I get pampered when I am there =)
You can go there for your hair, nails, ears, tear stains around the eyes...etc. and the best part of it all is that you get tones of belly rubs, doggie massage and alot of attention which make you get a good experience when being there! I was hoping that mommy would allow me to get a manicure, but I did not succeed in convincing her. They also give you a treat after that. Look at mine in the above picture. (psst, by the way, I didn't like it, but infront of mommy, I was pretending that I was practicing my "leave it" command that mommy taught me).
Actually, the hair on my head kindda reminds of a Palm Tree
By the way, here is the little guy who I met today while I was at the SPA. He was such a sweetie pie :) I thought of my pal, stylish Lorenza, so I told him about her. I also told him how much I LOOOVE all her dwesses
Maltese Paws,
Crystal
-----------------------------------------------
Edit: We just saw Abby's post about "AutoBiography week". We think that it is a fun idea ^_^
check it out for more info.
A new blog page was created so that all stories can be put together in one place.
we don't want to miss that ;) thanks Abby & Chef.
Maltese Paws,
Snowy&Crystal




9 comments:
w00f's Snowy and Crystal, dat puppy iz sooo cute...and u look bute ti ful as always Crystal...dont batteries died always at the wrong time...
b safe,
~rocky~
What a booo-ti-ful princess you are, Crystal! I luv your Palm Tree, too.
Oh baby Crytalicious,
You melt my heart with your gorgeous look. The Spa staff did nothing to enhance your beauty, you are already pretty but please tell your Mommy to send the bill to me anyway.
I'm glad you enjoyed your spa day, you deserved it. I'm happy when you're happy, my little cutie sweety Crystal.
I did look at your hair closely when your Mommy asked, I saw a powder puff first but your Mommy was right, a mini palm tree style for my girl!
Did you get a haircut this time?
Kisssss.
I want to see how Snowy looks, you know my mom loves him very much!
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
So sorry this overdue, but THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for the drawing of me as a pup! Your Mom is sure way cool for drawing me! It looks EXACTLY like my photo! Thank you so, SOOOO much! I will post it up in my next post...=)
That's so cool that you got to go to the SPA...it sounds so awesome with all the pampering and loving! I hope someday I'll get to go to one too...hehe! Hope you had a great weekend!
Scottie
Crystal
You look faboolously bootiful aftew youw pampewing spa day..I bet Snowy is supew handsome too..
I like youw palm twee haiw..mine's not long enuff..othewise I would twy that style..youw new fwiend looks skeptical about Lorenza's pwetty dwesses..little does he know
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee esss. is thewe womance in the aiw wif Mango???
Crystal,
I like the white palm tree on top of your head! It keeps the furs out of your eyes. Did Snowy get one too?? That's a cute pup you met! It looks like he's smiling for the picture!
Pedro
wow....you looks so good after the SPA...I wish my dadday will take me to the SPA too !
Crystal U sure look so PPPREEETYYYY!!! Heheh I think I am in love! *blush blush* Oh yup is ur mummy all well now?
love Snoop :)
And Crystal, you look outstanding after the spa. I think your topknot is so cute.....
--JB
Post a Comment