So Whose Birthday was it? by Baby Rose
Just before we answer that question, we want to dedicate the first part of today's post to little Gizmo...RIP cutie pie Gizmo. We will never forget you
-------------------------------------------------------
Some of you thought that it was my birthday ^_^ and wished me a happy birthday *hehe* thank you. I like that! I told Kat that from now on, the 20th will be my big day too. The birthday someone was katkoota. We took tones of pictures with her. I had to wear that thing that is called a birthday hat.The malts say that they don't want for their mommy to steal the spotlight in their blog with her pictures!
On the other hand, they allow me to post my picture here, hoping that one day I will end up playing with them! well who knows.....woofz, Baby Rose
-----------------------------
Snowy: okay weirdo, enough with your talks. It's my turn to talk to all my pals now. So you think that mommy took us everywhere with her in her big day? well, mean mommy's day was full. She wanted to make sure to celebrate it with everybody! We thought that we would be joining her when we saw her getting prepared. We rushed after her jumping all over. But, she said that she would be going to more than just one place and not all these places would allow us in!!! Right after that, I realised that those bully sticks that we had, the extra attention, the game of fetch, and the fun time with mommy in the morning were to make mommy feel better about leaving us at home!
One of the places that mommy was invited to in her big day was a friend's "farm". Many people were there during the day! They had a good gather together. In that big farm.....................
one of these monsters was the center of mommy's attention...can you see her? She always seem to stand out in the crowd!
ooops! Mr. Hair style, you are not supposed to appear here!
After that visit, mommy gathered with relatives and family. Then, in the evening, mommy went partying with some other people I don't know! She came back to us and passed out on bed!!! But mommy promised us that she would make it up for us.
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
-----------------------------
Katkoota: Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody.
To me and to Baby Rose LOL
I, indead, had a specail day with friends and family, and let me not forget the malts and baby rose early morning :o)
I would like to share a sentence that I saw on my birthday from someone dear to me which touched my heart!
She is a sweet lady who I met in a forum not so long ago and I fell in love with her little girl, Josey. We write to eachother from time to time and I enjoy reading what she has to say, especially when it comes to Josey!
Here is what she told the world:
"Today is a very special day, the angels from above blessed the earth with a beautiful person named, Kat"-- Suzi. Okay, that was one of the sweetest surprises because I did not expect her to know that it was my birthday.
Thank you once again Suzie (((hugs)))....I did not create a new video for my birthday, but here is what I created last year ..
If you watched the video, you would see that my wish of having my malts around me when blowing out more candles in the next year came true. Having my dear ones around me this year made my day even more and more special...and you know what, another good thing about blowing out my candles this year is that I got to know someone as sweet and caring as you are :o) Thanks once again for your sweet words, Suzi! and to EVERYBODY for the birthday wishes
hugs,
Kat




12 comments:
w00f's Snowy and Crystal, watt cutie puppies...glad u had a special day on ur birfday, Kat...ur furkids r the cutest...
b safe,
~rocky~
Happy late Birfday Kat..it sounds like a pwsome day, and I'm glad Crystal and Snowy are happy that you didn't bwing home a saluki baby giwl, no mattew how cute..I think they want you all to themselves.
Thank you fow youw Birfday wishes fow me
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Happy Belated Birthday Kat!
You dogs are beautiful and I adore your pictures!
Thank you sooo very much for visiting our blog. It's great to meet new friends.
May I list you on our fav fur blog list?
Kisses
Addie
Happy Birthday again Kat!
Beautiful post! I liked your pictures, video and all! The Saluki´s family is soo cute! Snowy and Crystal sure is adorable! I love them!
Glad you had a pawsome day!
Hugs and kisses
Thor
Hi, friends!
I am so glad your mom had a great day celebrating her birthday!
Those doggies sure are cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Happy Belated Birthday Kat!
those are great photos there!!! and they are all cutie cute!!
love
goofy
Happy Birthday KAT!!
Ohhh.. those Saluki pups are adoraable!!
A belated Happy Birthday to you. Sounds like you had a great day.
Simba x
What alot of cute puppies. Happy Birthday to you Kat
~ Girl girl
Happy birthday Kat! Those are some cute pups! My mom & I hope you guys all have a great weekend too!!!
Pedro
You're welcome, Kat, you are so sweet. Sounds like your B-day was a great day! Enjoyed all the puppy pics...too cute. Thank you for sharing last yr's video, your videos are always so touching.
(((((HUGS)))))
Happy belated birthday, dear Kat. It sure was a wonderful day when you were born. And now you have given some of the day to weirdo, er, I mean Baby Rose--how special! Salukis are beautiful dogs, it looks like you had a lot if fun.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment