Monday, September 29, 2008

Little Lion, by Snowy

Hey guys, Crystal had all the attention in yesterday's post.
I wasn't lucky enough to have my pictures taken yesterday because Mommy's camera used all its battery on Crystal! Some of you asked if I had the same thing on my head like Crystals after the spa.
Well, I don't carry palm trees on my head like Crystal does in some topknots styles.
In front of the camera, i make sure that I don't have anything on my head *hehe*!
Behind the camera, mommy puts this rubber band thing to hold the hair away from my eyes all the time. But she kindda do it in a different way that makes it not look like palm trees.
LOL I still look like a little lion in the jungle, as described by Crystal's Mango, after the spa....except that I am a tidy little lion now =p
Here is my fave lion friend. Don't we look alike in some way? I still enjoy playing with it :o)

Little Lion Snowy says: hear me ROAR!

I bet that the people who live close to us got scared when they heard my ROARs

Don't you think?

I can turn into a little lion, a maltese, a labrador retriever when jumping into the pool to retreive a ball, a monkey when stealing mommy's sis's food, a clown when goofing around....I mean, what more can a mommy ask for from someone like me
By the way, here is my response to one of the comments that Crystallicious received about me....

I hope all you doggies, hammies, kitties are doing well

Maltese Paws

Snowy

17 comments:

Fred said...

Great pics! You are both booty-full!

Deetz said...

Those are so beautiful Snowy...I bet everyone runs and hides when you roar...lol...I just love you both, and I have seen some more drawings your mum has done...FABULOUS
Deetzy

Clover said...

Hi there, Snowy!
Both you and Crystal look pawesome after your spa day! So white and fluffy!
I super loved looking at your beautiful beach pictures too!
Love Clover xo

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Snowy and Crystal always look so white and cute! Hahah U sure look like a white little lion now! :)

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy...

I love all your pictures...

Hey...I went to school yesterday & I made a new friend that looks just like you & Crystal...

She is a 1 year old Maltese & she is sooo cute...Just like you guys & Mango...

Abby xxxooo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow, you really look so handsome after a day at the SPA! Makes me want to go to one too! I wonder when will that be...hehe! Hope you had a great day too!

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Sure you look great!
I don't go to spas to get my baths... but I love them at home!
I hope you all had a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ah I love that white shirts you two had it on, soooo cool!
Yeah I hear you roar all the way to Dallas Snowy. You make my mom so happy, she says she loves you more. You are her substitute away from home son. My mom is also very please that Snowy still likes his toy lion.
Crystal, I have to admit in the pics, it is very hard to tell which one is you.
I'm so afraid that I may kiss Snowy by mistake. I better sniff the Cartier scent first.
Love y'all.
Crystal, sniff sniff...

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ok, you guys better spill the beans on what your mom does to keep your fur so white and silky smooth (I can't FEEL it but I can imagine myself running my paws through your lovely coat)... Hehee..

Loved the pics..

Wuff wuff,
Huskee n Hershey

Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello.

Simba x

Raising Addie said...

Snowy, I LOVE your t-shirt!
You look so cute!
Kisses
Addie

The Musketeers said...

aww , thats a cute little Lion Snowy . Geee , we sure hope that she will be alrights .

Loves

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Snowy,
You make a very cute lion. I am not afraid of you....you are just too adorable!
--JB

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Snowy, you really do look like a lion. A cute white lion. :-D

Lotsa Love
Gizmo

P. said...

Hey Snowy!
You sure woulda scarded meh with a roar, wow. You look furocious!
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. Great blog you and your sis have! I'll make sure to stop back from time to time, and add yeh to my fur friends links!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

Anonymous said...

Snowy..you are dazzling in your photos, how do you do it? How do you stay soooo cute? Don't tell me the spa, either. Come on..spill the beans, what's your secret?

Ben & Darling said...

Snowy, mom said I look like a lion before I went to the grooming session, then I look like a little lamb after the grooming session.

slurpy licks,
Twinkle