Wednesday, October 01, 2008

We are running out of time, by S&C

Hey guys, we wanted to stop by each and everyone of your blog to say an early "have a nice weekend".

We stopped by few already, but we are just running out of time now!
so we say it here: ENJOY YOUR WEEKND everyone ^_^ we wont be around for a while, so we hope that by the time we are back, we would read all the fun things that you will do this comming weekend

Maltese Paws

Snowy & Crystal

17 comments:

Raising Addie said...

You guys have a great weekend too! See ya later, alligator!
Kisses
Addie

Deetz said...

I am going to miss you!!! I will be here when you get back, okay...I can't wait to hear all the adventures you go on.
Luv you
Deetzy

Amber said...

Missh you Snowy and Crystal!

Pedro said...

Thanks for coming to see me! I hope you have a great weekend too! I'm gonna miss you :(

Pedro

Fred said...

Have a good weekend too! Hey, how are you getting a five-day weekend? ;)

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

We will miss you...

Have a good time...

Abby xxxooo

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

5 day weekend. COOL! Have good one!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Asta said...

We'll be waiting hewe fow you..have a lovely time
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend, a long one!! We love you and will miss you until you come back.

Kisses to Kat, Snowy and Crystal from Linda and Bonnie.
xoxoxoxoxo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snowy and Chrystal!
I am going to miss you too!
I hope you have a pawesome long weekend!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi S & C,
Where are you off to?? Somewhere fun I hope?

We will be missing you so come back soon!

Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...


Just wanted to stop by with an update on AutoBiography Week...

As you know, it's gonna be Oct 20 - 27th, but you can start putting your post together now...

When you have it ready, please email it to one of us:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or

crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Let's try to keep our posts to your 2 favorite pictures & under 500 words...

Our Mom's will get your post published on the "Littlest Memories" Blog during that week of Oct 20th thru 27th...

Thanks, & we hope you enjoy it...

Chef & Abby

Boo Casanova said...

S&C, you too have a wonderful weekend yer! but when u come back, i want to see more cutie pie photos of you two.

wet wet licks

Boo

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Have a nice weekend and come back soon~

~ Girl girl

Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great weekend. Hope you are back blogging soon.

Simba x

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Snowy and Crystal,
Suddenly you left with such a short notice.
I didn't know about your trip at all, was it a planned trip or Ms. Kat wanted to keep Crystal away from me?
Crystal, I LOVE YOU!
Can't wait to see you again.
Where are you now, my love?

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Snowy & Crystal,
Will miss you. I hope you're back real soon.

Lotsa Love, Wet licks, and Hugz till you get back
Gizmo