Awards, by Snowy and Crystal
Hey buddies, we hope all are doing well! We wanted to have this post to show our joy for recieving awards from our dear blogger pals :)
First award was from Mango, Thor, Gizmo and BenBen
Thank you guys soooo much for putting smiles on our faces. We sure WUV your blogs too so much.
Thank you guys soooo much for putting smiles on our faces. We sure WUV your blogs too so much. Second award was from Mango, Cody, Lady and Zena!
The three following awards are again from one of the most adorable maltese, ADORABLE MANGO!
We would like to pass these awards to ALL our buddies in the blogging world. we sure wuv you all and wuv your bloggiesWOW baby! Talking about the most adorable maltese, Mango....Have you read his last post in his blog? We are still in this "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
EXCITEMENT scream!
Crystal: Please guys, tell me that I am not dreaming!
Maltese Paws,
Snowy&Crystal
Snowy&Crystal
p.s. oh and ignore the hair in the above pic. That was supposed to be a topknot, but after a game of wrestle, this is how the hair looks like




26 comments:
Congrats on all of your awards!
You most certainly deserve them!
Kisses
Addie
Hi Crystal & Snowy
I have seen you visit some of my friends blogs & I thought I would come say hello.
Wow Crystal you are so cute. I see now why Mango adores you.
Come drop by & say hello
Love Ruby
Hi Snowy!
Sweety Crystal, I can't take my eyes of you picture today. Why you look so attractive even when you are fully stretching your vocal cord?
Scream at me, give me orders, I'll carry out immediately.
Bite me with those teethy, love hurts but I love it!
Muahhhhh!
Thanks Snowy for hauling Awards.
There're more, buddy.
High5!
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Congratulations on all your awards! You deserve them!
I love your picture Crystal!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Wow, Snowy and Crystal, that was an exciting Awards Show! May we have your paw-tographs?
Crystal, you look amazing while giving your acceptance speech!
What a great photo, loving the hairdo!!
You guys have a great day from me!!
xox
Ripley
Thanks guys for your words ^_^ yippee and we have a new friend comming to visit us too. Ruby, you sure is one adorable doggie.
Suzi and Josey - we thought that it was us who was gonna ask Josey for her paw-tograph ^_^ can we have it?
Maltese Paws
S&C
Comgrats on the hand full of award , aww , that picture of excitement scream is so so so cute !
Loves
Hahaha! I love your hair in this picture! Congrats on all your awards!
Pedro
Congrats on all the awards!
We love your hair. We think it is cute.
Love
Boy n Baby
We are very very happy to hear about it too ! Have a great weekend !!
Loves
Hi Snowy & Crystal. Congrats on your awards.
Love the hair, you should wear it like that more often!
Hope you had a great weekend
Love Gizmo
Oh Snowy,
You look so handsome in your tuxcedo over at Addie's blog. I'm gonna be a princess for Halloween and we would make a lovely couple. Do you mind if I am your girl for that night?.
I'm gonna claim 2 of your awards.
Love all of you...Mona
Love
Snowy buddy,
Hear what the Texan girl Mona talked behind your back.
Hey Mango,
Crystal is one lucky girl to have you in love with her. O'm sure you'll make it to see her soon.
O kin da got a crush on Snowy. Maybe we could double date sometime.
Have a good day....Mona
Oh, I'm so thrill, somebody has a crush on somebody!!!
High5!
Lovely Crystal,
After the Halloween party in London Tower, I'm heading to Dubai by piggybacking a biker friend. See you in December, many kisses, besame muchoooo!
Hi, Snow & Crystal...
Congrats on all your Awards...
I love your picture...You look very excited...
Abby xxxooo
Congrats on your awards! And I actually like the hair in your pic. It looks very cool!
--JB
Snowy buddy,
I saw your tuxedo contest picture, be careful man, girls will chasing you nonstop.
I don't think I should enter that contest, I can see a winner right there, hehe.
Where's my princess Crystal, does she wear costume as well?
Crystal, love you, miss you.
looks like you and mango relationship is going strong... sigh! i have no chance then. sob sob sob.
wet wet licks
boo
Congrats the pawsome awards Snowy and Crystal. i'll post them on my blog, there're so pretty ;3
lols love that face!! priceless i go read the blog now
~big licks
Amber
Congrats on all your awards! And I love that fuzzy hair picture!
Love Clover xo
Hi Snowy and Crystal! So I hear Mango's got the hots for Crystal! Heheh... there's a lot of doggielove in cyberspace. It's so much fun!
Don't forget to send in your autobiographies. I can't wait to read them!
xox
Chef
Baby Crystal,
I'll be in the contest, like you said, just for the fun of it.
I said I knew the winner just to send a compliment to Snowy, my mom's favorite Malt.
Crystal my love, your sweet whispering words still dancing in my 4 heart chambers:
(psst, my man is da most handsome one among all other doggies)
Ahhhh, la vie en rose!!!!
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
Congrats on your awards! It´s well deserved!
That picture is very cool!
Love and licks
Thor
Stopping by to say hello to all my DWB friends after the weekend. Hope you are all well.
Simba x
Hey Snowy,
Is our double date with Crystal and Mango still on for Halloween? I could send ya my picture, once the Mommy takes one. I got 3 costumes but I wanna save my pink princess dress for our date if ya still wanna go.
Our e-mail address is redricca@sbcglobal.net
(((huggies)))....Mona
Post a Comment