Our Helper Is Back, by Snowy & Crystal
Hey guys, we finally have the time to explain where have we been for the last few days.
The explaination is simple: we spent a boring few last days, waiting for mommy to come back to us. We were running out of time that day to post because mommy needed to borrow "OUR" laptop, pack it in and get going. Everyone in Dubai was having a public holiday for few days
You see, mommy left home for few days. She packed her suitcase, prepared her plane ticket and left without telling us about it until it was time to say good-bye! We realized that we weren't invited when we couldn't find our traveling kennels next to the languagesWe found many pictures in our mommy's camera, but we don't want to talk about mommy and her trip as much as we want to talk about us doggies! We still not happy with mommy. Besides, Mommy is only here to help us type and share our stories!
However, among all these pictures that we dound in the camera, two interested us and made us wanna introduce this creature to you. What could it be?
Lookie how smart this little creature is
Mommy says that his name is Nemo. He can wave just like us ^_^Mommy says that Nemo and his trainer make the best partners
Does Nemo remind you of someone?
hmm! what could be Nemo's breed?
Mommy keeps on saying that Nemo is a SeaLion, but we keep on telling her that he reminds us of Weirdo
Now that we have our laptop back, we can go and check on you all ^_^ we cant wait to see what you were all up to! and what did we miss while we weren't around! We sure missed ya all.
Maltese Paws
Snowy&Crystal




24 comments:
Welcome back, 3 cuties.
The vacation was shorter than I though. Wooffff!
I'm glad that your Mom met some interesting people during the holidays. But none like her wonderful children who brings happiness to her life.
Love y'all.
Sweet kisses to Crystal.
(Crystal, my mom and I have shopped for someone something in Dec., can't tell you more!)
Snowy, Crystal!
Welcome back! I can't believe your human left without you! How could she leave you two behind just to see a sea lion?! Your both must be heartbroken. I hope she brought back something extra special for you guys to make up for leaving you.
Sparky
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
Glad you are back... and your mom too!
I hope your mom had some relaxing days!
Nemo is cute... and his trainer too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Yay... your mom is home! It looks like she had a good time!
Now go catch up on some extra pets and kisses.
Kisses
Addie
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
Glad that you are back!! Looks like your mom had a great holiday.. did she bring back any souvenirs for you?
Nemo is cute... but definitely not as cute as you 2!
Snowy and Crystal-
You both are lots cuter than that Sealion, so no worries you twos! Although, my ma sure wouldn't mind going to watch that show and then brining the Sealion's trainer back home with her!
You twos are on my fur friends list now!
Tail Wags,
Shadie.
Aww , we miss you guys a lot too !
Worried that mango might be jealous ! hehe . You guys are handsome & cute too !
Many Loves
Oh you doggies are back. I missed you..
~ Girl girl
Hi Snowy & Crystal..
Now we know why you said you were run out of time..it makes us worry so much about you..finally your hooman is back....we also had 2 days holiday since Wednensday & Thursday last week...and papa took us to swim again..we celebrate the Aildiftri day after the Ramandan..the Muslim festival...
Adorable Snowy,
I'm doing mind traveling too so I may have met Crystal halfway over Pacific Ocean?
Sweet Crystal,
Are you mad at me? Since you're back, I've been wagging my tail for your attention but you are busy visiting other friends and completely ignoring me.
You melt my tiny heart when you said you wanted "to leave Dubai NOW to fly to my hadsome Mango!!!!!! I want to give that face *real kisses*"
I'm fainting! I'm fainting! I've never heard anything that sweet and tender like that before!!!
Crystal, I'm desparate to meet you too, my dream girl!
Muahhhh!
Yeah, your mum is back and helping you bloggiee....what a cool lil sealion. Doesn't look like a lion at all.
Deetzy
Hi Snowy & Crystal, glad to see you back. I sure missed you too. :-D
Looks like your mummy went somewhere really fun for a few days. Good thing she didn't bring that hairless water beast back home with her though.
*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo
Thanks guys ! The vet have not inform us about anything yet , but we will keep you inform as soon as we receive some news !!
Loves !
omdog! i'm sure weirdo feels even weird you comparing him to a sealion!
wet wet licks
Boo
Welcome back! We've just got back too. Sure have missed you all too!
Sounds like your mommy had a good time there.
Nemo is cute though. I thought Nemo is a clownfish...Now he's a sealion? Hmm...
Hope you had a good weekend. Its been wet and windy here all weekend.
Simba x
Snowy & Crystal,
Good to hear from you again. I hope your mom had fun on her vacation. Nemo is a cute sea lion. I like the picture with his tongue sticking out :P
Pedro
Hi Crystal, did you have a sweet dream last night?
My Mom and I will be in Dubai in December to celebrate somebody's BD. What else do you like? I start working another part time job to save up money. Don't worry, I'll make it.
Love, muahhhh!
Hi Snowy, busy playing ball?
Oh me oh my, how could mommy leave you behind, Snowy and Crystal??
I'm sure mommy made it up to you when she returned back home!
Hmmmm, Snowy, do you think Baby Rose and the sea lion are related?? Hmmmm, I wonder if you will have a new visitor soon, Snowy? How do you think a sea lion would like to live in your pool? Crystal told me, "the more, the merrier." LOL
I don't know how I became anonymous Snowy and Crystal. LOL In fact, maybe, I AM related to Baby Rose and the Sea Lion, too?!!
But, I definitely don't like water, I would rather go shopping and eat some pretty pup-cakes and go to the spa with both of you, Snowy and Crystal. *sigh*
Hi Snowy and Crystal!
Look at that cool sea lion! Seems like your mom had a great holiday!
Sorry she didn't take you!
Love Clover xo
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
I'm glad your Mom came back...I hate it when my Mom goes somewhere without me...
That sea lion is cute...
Abby xxxooo
Hello 3 cuties,
What you 3 up to?
Yes, my mom and I will be in Dubai in December, confirmed! Just like the last time my mom and Ringo Angel visited you, remember?
My mom has Dubai on her list places you have to visit before your time is up.
Crystal, you haven't picked up any awards from me, what is mine is yours! There are more waiting for you. Oh, don't you hurt your kissable paws. I'll ask Snowy.
Snowy, I need your muscle to haul all the Awards back to your place, please?
Muaaahhh!
"he reminds us of Weirdo" - lol, no jk - poor Baby Rose! I am catching up on your blog and just saw the beach pics!! I'm so glad that the kids all seem to get along well and play. Thanks for keeping us all informed on two/three of my favorite fluffs!
Post a Comment