new dog in the block + few drawings, by BR & Snowy
Hello doggies and hammies, the two fluffballs already introduced me to you in their last post. I asked them to allow me to type in their blog today. Baby Rose is my name, but you can also call me Adorable Blackie (katkoota's little bro gave me this nickname). He is a fun kid. When he gets back from school, I chase him all over the place. He is my best playmate! I still don't play with the two fluffballs. But, lately, I started to run with them when I see them them chase eachother in the big garden. When it comes to playing, I prefer to do it with the humans or play on my own, tossing the toy in the air. I still don't trust everybody, especially new humans I meet. I bark my head off at them! I mght look bad to them, but deep inside, I am a sweet dog!
Until I know you well, you will never lose my love and loyalty to you. Nice meeting you all. Woofz, Baby Rose.Snowy: My point of view about Baby Rose is: I think that this dog is a weirdo! How come she doesn't like to play with me! I am a fun boy. We have something in common between us: our fave toy is a ball. I noticed that when mommy was playing ball with her. I got excited the other day when I saw that she was a girl who loves these balls. I wanted to play with her. When mommy threw the ball for her, I made sure to run as fast as I could using my little legs to reach the ball, got it and was looking at Baby Rose, waiting for her to chase me, but she just went back to mommy, sitting next to her. I just wonder why she doesn't like to play with someone fun (and cute *hehe*) like me!
By the way, here are some drawings that I want to share with you.
The first picture is of my best Swedish freind, Milla. She lives in Dubai, but right now is in Sweden. She is a poodle who loves to go sailing :) I miss her so much. She writes to me from time to time and share many beautiful pictures. I especially love the pictures that I recieve of her. The bellow picture of her was the latest that she sent me.
She is getting back in October. I am counting the days for her return. I know that she visits our blog from time to time to check on handsome me ^_^ I LOOOVE you Milla and MISS you SO SO SO SO MUCH! Hurry back home, sweetie!
I am not sure if I like this drawing. Milla, forgive mommy for not being a good artist :p Second drawing is of:
yup, our pal, Scottie when he was a baby! mommy could resist not to draw him
Here is mommy's drawing :o)Thanks for helping Crystal and I guess Weirdo's breed. Mommy says that she also can see a poodle in her *smartness*. Mommy's first dog (my very first sister) was a very very very smart dog. A miniature poodle was her breed. Seeing how Weirdo acts when responding to mommy's talks reminds her of Melon the miniature poodle who mommy loved so dearly. I also loved her and missed having my big sister around. Crystal came to rescue me ^_^ Now I cant imagine my life without my little sister. I went a LONG way searching for her, until I found her.
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Next on maltesepaws: Three of our dear blogging pals gave us one cool award :)




7 comments:
Ah, more drawings!
S&C&BR,
Your mom captured the innocent look of Milla, oh my, she inspired me to activate the artistic paws already.
Haha, Snowy, "Weirdo" didn't like to play ball with you but to hang around with your mom, hmm, how to earn a friend's heart? Bring a ball to her or...bring a raw chicken wing? Crystal, I never found you annoying at all. I wanna be with you like Snowy.
Baby Rose, please go play with my friends S&C, they are not just 2 fluffy balls.
Oh, Ms Kat, if that was the I love your blog award, count me too , I'm going to post that soon and of course, you're the first recipient!
Love you all, sweet kiss to Crystal.
Oh my! We are wordless. Such a beautiful drawing of Sunny!!! May we display it on our blog? You really captured her personality. WOW. Thank you. We hope Rose starts playing soon.
What an artist you are! Thank you,thank you for drawing Sunny.
We won't put it on our blog unless you say it is ok.
HUGS
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
w00f's snowy, crystal and BR, howww cute BR iz, she is pawfect...heehee so r u, snowy and crystal...just give her time, she will b playin wiff u 2...and more pawtastic drawings...those iz sooo cool...
b safe,
~rocky~
Your mums drawings are awesome. You are so lucky to have so many doggie friends.
Snowy - Don't worry about baby rose, she will come around in time to play with you, I'm sure of it. Just be ready for when she does.
Lotsa Love
Gizmo
Baby Rose a/k/a Adorable Blackie is just so sweet. Snowy, I know that you and Weirdo will become good friends, as you both like balls! Crystal will fit in the mix, too, I am sure.
Love to you all and especially your dear mom!
Linda and Bonnie
Hi, friends!
I am sure Baby Rose will play with you in no time!
Your mom made more pawesome drawings!
I hope you all have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Your mom is SUPER talented with her drawings!
--JB
Post a Comment