Someone's Birthday, by S&C&BR
Someone is having his/her birthday to day. Our first birthday gift to that birthday someone was:
showers of kisses. Next was a quick photo shoot session with that birthday someone. Everyone had a birthday hat on! we made sure to show our wide smiles to the camera, so that whoever sees the pictures realize how happy we all really were in this big day!
hmmm, whose birthday could it be?
Baby Rose: no guys, my real birthdate is not known! After that, each of us was given a yummy bully stick to chew on!
Crystal: bully sticks are so tastey =)
Snowy: I'll make sure to finish up my treat quick, so that I can go and try to borrow one of the ladies' treats. I know that they wont say "no" to a cute boy like me
Baby Rose: I am starting to learn that birthdays are so much fun and yummy ^_^
Snowy: hmmm, will there be any cake?
That is not the end of the day. It is still 11:10 am here. There are many other fun things to do! We gotta get prepared now. See you next post
Maltese + BR paws,
Snowy, Crystal and Baby Rose




28 comments:
Hmm, birthday gift to that birthday someone was: showers of kisses. Who else receiving the kisses but their mommy ( or mummy's brother?).
Was it your birthday, Ms Kat?
Then a shower of kisses from me, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ms Kat!!!
The group picture was gorgeous, everybody was happy showing bid smiles.
BR looked more comfortable. Snowy did you get extra treats from the ladies? Or you had to rob it?
Crystal, I'm smiling with you here, love that pink tongue of yours, muahhh!
Love you all
Happy Birthday Baby Rose!! Real birthday or not any excuse to share the love and those yummy bully sticks.
Geees its fun being a 4 legged little person hey!!
xox
Ripley
Oh no, I'm so embarassing!
The clue was huge and obvious but I overlooked : "Next was a quick photo shoot session with that birthday someone. Everyone had a birthday hat on! we made sure".
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY ROSE and have many many more.
Paws crossed that I was right this time, hehe!
Crystal, you should have told me!!!
Snowy: guys, guys, weirdo was only trying to tell you that there is no way it could be her birthday since we are not sure when was she born :p Mango, ur first guess what right ^_^ by the way, the ladies were mean to me today and mommy was worse. When they did not agree to give me, I tried plan B = Rob, but police mommy always makes sure that fairness spreads among us!!!! Not fair!
(crystal to Mango, sorry handsome, weirdo and Snowy made sure that I don't tell until - apology muaaah to you)
Ripley: it sure is FUN being us ^_^
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Hi, Snowy, Crhystal and Baby Rose!
Is it your mom's birthday??
Happy Birthday!
Bully sticks to celebrate sounds delicious to me!
I will be waiting for your next post and a complete report!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Haha, I learned a lesson today: always being confident and stick with the first clue.
Snowy, sorry man, you're the minor there in that full lady house. I wish I knew who created the rule lady first but I always obey that rule, Crystal first or I'll get the Crystal's fist!
Lovely Crystal, please share with me more secrets, don't you trust me, I 'm the man who was born the same month with your mom.
Love you all.
Hi, Snow, Crystal, & Baby Rose...
Looks like you had a great party...
Abby xxxooo
Happy Birthday Ms Kat!!!!!(well, you said Mango was right) Bully sticks are the BEST!
All of you look very nice and pretty in your hats!
Again, thank you for the drawing. We will proudly display it.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter
Happy Birthday, Kat! Hehe...I knew all along. I'm sure S&C and BR spoiled you with tons of prezzies and many smooches. Hope your day was purrr-fect.
Hi there,
Do you know Fluffy and Porsche? They're Malts, please visit them.
Muti hugs and kisses to Ms. Kat, muahhh!
http://fluffyporsche.blogspot.com/
Love you all.
Crystal, muahhh, muahhh!
Happy Birthday Ms Kat! It sounds like a great celebration.
Snowy, Crystal and Baby Rose look so beautiful and happy!
Love and licks
Thor
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Rose.
You all look so cute there in your party hats.
Looks like you had a lot of fun too.
Save some cake for me!
Lotsa Love
Gizmo
Birthday pawties are the best!
~ Girl girl
Happy Barkday to that 'someone'.. :)
OMdoG.. your mom takes great photos and you 3 are absolutely paw-togenic!!
Happy Birthday, Someone! Enjoy the bully sticks!
It looks like it didn't matter whose birthday it was cause you all got treats and hats!! Hope the rest of you weekend was just as fun!!
Pedro
err... who's birthday then?? you all never mention who's birdae is it in the end. LOL
i just read back your post, baby rose, welcome to the house. i'm sure the two maltese will treat you very very good.
wet wet licks
boo
Happy birthday to 'someone'! I couldn't figure out who's birthday there. Sounds like a great party!
I have an award for you!
Looks like you have fun that day ! oh yeah , snow buddies is nice & awesome ! you two look cute too !
& issit ok if we link you up ? :D
Love Licks
Hi S&C&BR
Please come by my blog to pick up the Awards, all 5 of them.
Loveeeeee y'all.
I love bully sticks! They are so yummy!
Sami
That sure looks like a lot of fun! Baby Rose is a lucky pup to have you two as friends. I wonder if cats could eat a bully stick too?
--JB
Happy birthday - whose is it?? I know it's not S or C, or BR--is it you, dearest Kat?? If so I wish you the best of days and a wonderful year ahead, filled with all the things that make you happy.
Love -
Linda
PS--SB says I woof you, Auntie Kat!!
What a fun party! Is there any ice cream leftover for me?
Your pal,
Petey
awwww the three of you look so happy and adorable!!! The bully stick looks real yummy!!!
Baby rose is so cute :)
lets solve the mystery for the ones who are still not sure LOL
It was mommy's birthday. We did take tones of pictures with her, but we don't allow her to steal the spotlight in our blog with her pictures *hehe*
Maltese Paws
S&C
Kat: I just LOVE it when I see you, sweet Linda, visiting the malts' blog (((hugs))) - for the ones who said happy birthday to me AND to Baby Rose - thank you all ^_^ I guess I should make the 20th of Sept a double celebration from now on LOL
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
I gave you an Award...Stop by when you get a minute & pick it up...
Abby xxxooo
Kat: I also LOVE it when I see you Suzi here =)
Post a Comment