My Special Day, by katkoota
Snowy and Crystal allowed me to use their blog today; and share a very short video I created few minutes ago.
I turned 21 years old today-20.09.2007.
Actually, my birthday celebration started lastnight at 11:59 pm. I had my crazy friends counting down until 12:00 am Lo0o0o0oL sure reminded me of new year :D HAHA but it was so sweet of them.
I had a special day with my family and friends
How do I forget my maltese; I wanted to have a special moment with them too, so I took them to have an ice-cream treat an hour ago. They also celebrated my birthday with me LOL
Here is a short vid I created :)
http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x174/katko0ota2/?action=view¤t=MyBirthday.flv
thanks for reading and watching the vid...
best regards,
Kat




10 comments:
Wishing you a very very Happy 21st Birthday.
Simba, Simba's Mummy and Fat fat Daddy. xxxxx
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to Katkoota,
happy birthday to ya!
wet wet licks
Boo
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, KAT
From Ringo and parents.
Thanks for taking us along with you on Snowy&Crystal wonderful journey.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAT! I enjoyed the video.
Sparky
That was beautiful tribute/video Kat and a huge big happy birthday to you !!
Wuffs & luff
Bella & the whole gang from Oz
xxx
Happy Birthday Kat!
did you have a great time going to Baskin & Robbins?
I went to Madinat Jumeirah.. one of the stoopid salesperson there was pointing me to the guard.. hello! like I was there twice already.. good thing dad knows everyone there..
you should have seen the lady's face when the guard recognised dad..
I don't have much pictures. they hid me in the bag.
Wuffs!
Toffee
Happy 21st Birthday Katkoota!! What a sweet vid the song goes really well with the video. Glad you had a gweat birthday with your family, friends, and snowy & Crystal.
Happy 21st birthday!!!
Loved the vid - and I'm sure Snowy and Crystal are equally as happy to have you in their lives too!!
River
HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!!
you take wonderful pictures of Snowy and Crystal! they're darlings lucky to have you! =D
Happy belated 21st birthday Kat. :)
~ Girl girl
Post a Comment