Monday, September 10, 2007

BUSY BUSY, by Crystal

hey ya all,
In case you were wondering why we did not post anything for a while...Two words: "busy mommy"!!! Not fair, we deserve some time as well.
We hope everyone is doing GREAT =D
Anyways, we wanted to share some pictures of ours that Miss Mommy took few days ago, and did not have the chance to post it in our blog.
I was the star of the photo session that day. Check me out ;)

Here am I, looking like a teddy bear

Look at my tiny paws

I have the best maltese smile :)

The above pic is of Snowy!! Bellow 2 pictures is me and my bro having a cute smile :)



Have a great week.

Puppy arfs,
Crystal

10 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

hey crystal, don't tell snowy i say this but i think you look cuter than snowy!!!

wet wet licks

Boo

Lizzy said...

I love the pictures! You two are so good lookin'. ;)

Sparky

Urban Smoothie Read said...

both of u are great models...

Goofy said...

agree with pacco, both of u are great models... mom would have to take so much time to take good photo of mine..

Simba and Jazzi said...

Great photos. You always looks so white and clean.

Simba xx

L said...

Hi Guys,
I just love you two. Your photos always make mommy and me smile! :D

Love,
Sweets

Anonymous said...

Aww you two couldn't get any cuter!!

River

Bella said...

What fantastic smiles - you guys should be modelling for $$.
Could you get any cuter. I just love you both sooo much we'd have a lot of fun all playing together !!
Wuffs
Bella

Amber said...

Hey Crystal and Snowy, you two have the best smiles. You two can be models you know.

ToFFee said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal!

I'm mad mad mad at Daddy and Mommy... They pawamised me a day at the beach with you guys.. then daddy got sick.. not fair!

I'm on pen (jail) duty this week.. dunno how much convincing power mom has over dad so I can be inside their room again... I told you about the uhhhhmm bed incident right? maybe I can get a parole..

poor mom has to look sorrowfully at me.. but she gets to sneak me in the room when dad is not around.. at least when dad is at the gym..

I think they went to Madinat Jumeirah again to test MY camera.. can you believe it? they took MY camera! and left me yesterday.

I love all the pics.. I hope I can get those studio shots also..

will wait for the pics! I will be very jealous!

Wuffs!
Toffee