Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Who did this to Hippo" says mommy, by Crystal

Hello every doggie and GG, I hope you all are having a great day. Let me introduce you to ippo.Hippo was the first stuff toy I had of my own. I was in hippo's size when I first moved in to this house. And I love my hippo so very much...I mean, I grew up with this cool pinkie hippo. Miss. Hippo is soft and cuddley, and also chewable.
Hippo was found like this this afternoon. Do you see what I mean?
If not, take a closer look
and an even closer look
Can you tell who is responsible for scratching Hippo's eye? Here is an evidence!! who is who in the bellow pic?

mommy wanna thank everyone for their birthday wishes to her :o) and I want to especially name the cuttest little maltese guy who popped in and left mommy a comment too. The reason is because it makes me happy to know that doggies + hamsters around the world read our blog. To the ones who we know that they do, we always say hi to them, right? but Ringo, "thanks for letting us know that you enjoy reading our blog"
I'm pretty sure that he is the same little guy who signed our guest book. His name is Ringo ^ take a look at him ^a very cute maltese...You are such a cutie pie :)
I wanna thank everyone we don't know who stops by too LOL if you are enjoying the blog, we are happy to know that you do :p

I also wanna say: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to our dearest friend (27.09.07) =) we miss you so much. I grew up alot since you last saw me :)

Here is a video mommy created of us today. This is how we act in a normal day; when mommy is just so busy :o) click on the link bellow:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x174/katko0ota2/?action=view&current=NormalBuzyday.flv

Puppy arfs,

Crystal

10 comments:

Lizzy said...

Uh oh! You killed the hippo's eye! did it taste good?

I can't view the video for some reason. Maybe it's work later!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Opps.. Can hippo still see with only one eye?

Hum.. I can't view your video too

~ Girl girl

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends
Sorry there is evidence on who did that to Hippo!
Sure you had a busy day. Running for kibbles, recicling and giving love to each other!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Sorry... I almost forget....I know I am late but... Happy Birthday to your mom!

Bella said...

You two are just so cute and perfect together Kat you are obviously doing a fabulous job raising them !!
Wuffs
Bella

Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up with today. Have a great weekend.

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said...

ah crystal, i believe the culprit is snowy? you are the small one on the left!

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Is hippo eye tasty??

River

ToFFee said...

Hi!

I need to catch up with blogs..

I think the Hippo is now old and will need to wear glasses soon.. so both of you are not the culprit I'm sure..

Wuffs!
Toffee

Amber said...

Mommy sista has a hippo just like that too. Poor Hipoo hope she still get to see with one eye. hehe

Anonymous said...

Hehe, yeah, it's me Ringo the same little guy who signed your guest book. Thanks for recognizing!
Hope Snowy won't get into any troubles for what happened to Hippo(a picture worths a thousand words).
I could have done the same thing to Hippo because we are boys, hehe!