We are always there for eachother, By Snowy
Looking for someone...

Don't seem to see him anywhere, yet still waiting

*sigh*...he is not gonna make it. and Crystal will be so disappointed once she realize it too
At the mean time, Crystal was in the water; trying to let the time pass a little
Crystal to kat:" is he here yet?"

Crystal: " I will keep on looking for him with those eyes"
Crystal: Until Toffee told us that his daddy is not feeling well, I realized that I wont play with him today :(
Crystal: "and I was hoping that Toffee would be my first date in this beautiful morning :( My first date ever .. He is handsome and looks so adorable.
Snowy: when I heard Crystal say that, I thought to myself: "its your job now, Snowy...Rescue the day"...sooooooooo off I went to Crystal
play bitting her here and there put her in a crazy playing mood =D
Snowy: "the next thing I knew, I was chasing her all over the place" WEEEEEEE
Snowy: "DUBAI.....HERE WE AREEEEE"



Crystal: "I can't imagine my life without my brother. See me on top of him..hehe"
Snowy and Crystal : "we love you beach"
Snowy: "come on Crystal, lets experience the cool sea water"
Snowy: "get a little closer"
Snowy: "Can you feel the cool water, sister?"
Crystal: "Never leave my side, Snowy...We are made for eachother"
Snowy: after the sea water fun, we watched mommy build us a sand castle, decorated by beautiful shells. She said that the king and queen of her heart MUST have a castle for their own :)
We enjoyed watching mommy build that castle. Our castle cause a whole in the ground. The temperature is lower underground. hehe
Take a closer look at the pretty shells of our own palace
Snowy and Crystal: "mommy, we like it underground better" =)
Snowy: "watch me jump"
Crystal: "look how pretty I look next to my palace"
Hey Toffee, you were missed so much by us. So sorry that you missed the fun; to not let you feel bad, we have a small thing for you....READY TO SEE IT?
TADDDAAAAA!!! we used our tiny paws to write you this short message :o) we hope you like it
Snowy: I want you to meet the guest of our post for today: Bubble the turtle.
Snowy: "bubble the turtle, wakie, wakie, breakfast is ready"
This is what Bubble does right after he wakes up
Checks right
checks left
Gets ready to move
Bubble the turtle: "everyone knows that I am cutter than S and C...Its just that I don't have a blog of my own. I better start thinking to owning one. I am already famous in youtube after acting in this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BbQlstPb8s
Crystal: "yeah right!! whatever you say, mommy's focus is only on me....
sing: am walking away, by Craig David "
you can listen to it here: cheers...
woofz,
Snowy


Snowy: "I say bye bye for now everybody, and 



14 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! That was a great post! Your mommy is a great photographer!
Sparky
i thought you two waiting for picasso! yep, toffee would be nice to play with too.
how's picasso?
wet wet licks
Boo
Thank you Sparky, we are so glad to hear that you loved the pictures and the post ;)
Boo - Picasso got spayed on September 12 =) He is in a recovery period, but once he gets those stitches out, we will get together
Woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
Thanks you for such a great story told by such beautiful pictures - I wish I could be there with you S & C playing at the beach !!!
Bubble the turtle looked kinda scarey til I saw that he wasn't so big - very pretty markings - what sort of turtle is Bubble?
Thank you pretty Bella,
Snowy: Next time, you be my date :p
and LOL, some people also told us that Bubble the turtle looks scary until they realised that he is just a tiny creature Lo0o0oL :D He is a red-eared slider.
Woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
triple quadruple Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I'm am soooooooooooooo jealous! what lovely pictures! I should have been right there! with bootiful Crystal! and with my pal Snowy!
I'm never never never going to forgive my pawrents!
don't worry, next time I'll be there.. even if I have to walk from home... I have everything ready!
That Bubble looks scawie.. does it bite? I've never seen a turtle before..
Wuffs!
Toffee
Wow! That picture with the hotel as the backdrop is breathtaking.
Hey Snowy and Crystal, I really enjoyed the pics. How cool! You two were at the beach and no one is around. Your mommy sure know how to take good shots. Does Bubble the tortoise bites? I was bitten by a tortoise before, and it really hurt.
Glad that you two had a gweat weekend
Toffee - Bubble doesn't bite =) he is a turtle that lives in his bowl of water most of the time ;) Glad that you loved the pictures =)
Dom Dom - so happy to know that you loved that pic =)
Amber - glad to hear that you liked the pictures...We were at the beach VERY VERY early. There were only a coulpe who were swimming far away from us..*Snowy: pssst Amber, I barked at that guy hehe, but don't tell anyone. I was just trying to protect MY beach*
Bubble is not a tortoise; he is a water turtle =) We remember that tortiose that bit you :(
Woofs and puppy arfs,
Snowy and Crystal
Oh you 2 are such cuties and your pictures are pawsome. What a sweet message for Toffee. Bubble the turtle sure is cute too. Will he have his own bloggie too?
~ Girl girl
What great photos. You two have such fun together.
Simba x
Girl Girl - Bubble is trying so hard to convince mommy to have his own blog...what he's thinking?!...I mean we don't want him to have his own blog coz he might take the spotlight away from us. Besides, some people say that he looks scary hehe...we don't want himt oscare others LOOOL but we will allow himt o post anything in out blog anytime he feels like it, and by the way, we also have a female turtle who lives with Bubble in the same bowl too ;) She is even tinier than him..We will ask her to post her pictures with him one day :)
Simba-you cant imagine hoe much we love each other
S and C
so much fun!!!
baby loves the beach as well, too bad i've only been once!
can i join??? how much does it take to travel from KL to Dubai??? =P
OMDOG.. YOU 2 ARE THE MOST CUTEST WHITE FLUFFIES EVFURR...
BELL GIRL & HER MAMA
I WISH WE COULD HAVE A BEACH DATE TOGETHER..
Post a Comment