We went swimming, by Snowy
Hey blogging world. we hope that you all had a great weekend. Guess what did we two do yesterday? We went swimming in the pool ^_^ Playing with toys in the pool is a very fun game. We got the chance to do that yesterday with our cool uncle and we had a BLAST!!!!! Mommy missed all the fun; no pictures or video to share of our fun day yesterday, but she sure can imagine how pawsome that must have been to us.
Did you know that Crystal also jumps into the pool with no fear?! oh well, what shall I say, she learned that from me =p She is not a good toy retriever though, but she is so good at keeping me company in the pool. Sporty malts is what some call us. Some people suggested that we should join dock diving and enter the Pawlympic. Mommy thinks that we definitely will get back with pawsome medals :)
We are always good at making mommy proud ^_^
Maltese paws,
Snowy
p.s. In June 22, 2009, we had a similar day with mommy .. a video was made of it. here it is :
Testing *i-movie* from Katkoota on Vimeo.
mommy made it 3 days before leaving. This is the video's password: 6610




13 comments:
Whoa! You two are excellent swimmers! I am impressed! I love how you two dive effortlessly into the pool. I enjoyed the video very much! It is very sharp too! Thanks for sharing! Love, Dino
Whoa...I can remember the first time you jumped in the pool and went flying into the water and your mum caught it on tape! Now look at you too fetching toys in the water and swimming around ....
Glorious, just glorious.
Deetzy
w00fs, u 2 iz sooo smart...dont think me wood jump in a pool..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
You guys are just the cutest...
Loved your video...You are sooo brave to jump in the water...
Abby xxxooo
The video is pawesome!
All those jumpings are great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Crystal, you can jump!
I love the way you dive into the pool, no fear my sweety girl!
I watched all videos over and over, my mom has called me to bed many times but I just ignore her. It's my pooter, I decide when I want to turn it off.
Crystal, will you be crazy when you hear my voice too?
Refused to walk with uncle while your mom was not ther, what a girl!
Love your attitude, baby.
Snowy, you're my hero, dress to kill, my man. Admire your upscale fashion taste.
Muahhh to all.
Hi Snowy and Crystal,
OMG.. you are so brave... I don't fancy the water too much. You are definitely on your way to the next Pawlympics!
Hi friends,
I just got back from the country visiting Dachies Rule for 4 whole days and didn't know you had posted. I am so happy to see you are doing OK. Our thoughts and prayers are with you dsear Mommy and hope you can all together soon.
Snowy, you still have a piece of my heart.
You both are sooo brave. All that water scares me.
{{{huggies}}}...Mona & Mommy too!!
Snowy & Crystal,
I haven't been online much lately and I'm so confused about what's happened in your dawg house. I hope everything is ok with your mom!
Pedro
Snowy and Crystal, I just mailed you guys. Thanks!
Hugs!
Sunny & Corky
hey there S&C!!
we are so glad to see you back.. your video is so cute. we esp. love the cartoony sounds in the background.. great job Ms. Kat!!
we are esp. thankful that you were expressly identified the entire video, its just so difficult to tell the both of you apart without your he-she outfits, and of course, with water-soaked fur...
we missed you so much and we cant wait to read from you soon!!
drooly kisses,
Aki
Hello Snowy and Crystal,
Congratulations and Happy 3rd Bloggaversay!
Tonight I miss you guys so much, I went back to 2006 to read all your post, guess what, I found your very first post, Snowy, right on your 3rd bloggaversary, isn't it something?
Why not on any day but today I read your 1st post?
Here it is:
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Mama's Boy
Hi people,
Whats up!!
This is my first post here, so it will mainly be about "introducing myself".
Ok, my name is Snowy; I was born in 31/3/2004.
I was given to mommy as a gift in her high school graduation day :) and she started spoiling me since that day. I get lots and lots of toys, treats (well not lot of them), hugs, cuddles. I even travel with mommy and love to be in the airplane.
We're best friends furever, Snowy and my sweet Crystal, muahhhh!
Hi Snowy and Cyrstal,
Happy 3rd bloggaversery!!
Mango misses sweet Cyrtal so much and I miss my Snowy too. Hope your Mommy is all better soon. We miss your sweet Mommy too!!
I love you both so much.
{{{huggies}}}...Mona
Post a Comment