Friday, July 24, 2009

Exciting News, by stuffies

Hello blogging world, stuffies here! today, we received 2 very exciting news. One of them is news about Snowy. 
Snowy was back from the vet today with the exciting news : "ear infection is cleared" =D 

Okay, this little guy was having an ear infection a couple of weeks or so ago. His mommy was sad with the fact that she is not there to take care of him. 

Although her big bro was given the instruction on how to deal/take care/treat Snowy's ears until it gets better by the vet when he first took him there before, his mommy was still giving her instructions every single day she called and was a bit worried (a typical Kat when it comes to her malts) 

We gotta admit that Kat's big bro did and is still doing a great job in taking care of both malts. We are just so excited with Snowy's news today that we couldn't help it but share it here. Here is one of Kat's fave pictures of Snowy
*missing that happy smile of his so very much*
---------------------
Another exciting news is of Phantom 's latest post about his last vet visit. He was allowed to take of his shirt (most of the time) ^_^ he must be just so happy to not have it on. We continue to wish that he fully recovers VERY VERY soon  !
---------------------
Wishing you a wonderful weekend all :)

Stuffies signing out...

22 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a smile!

And we are ALL smiling fur Phantom!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00fs, me glad ur ears feel better andddd me glad Phantom iz doing better too, now iffin he will just eat a little more..

b safe,
~rocky~

Reese =^..^= said...

I'm glad your ears are feeling better and I do love that smile!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great News Stuffies!!!!!

We are so glad to hear about Snowy's ear!!!

Bilbo and I are keeping Phantom in our nightly prayer wishes too!!!

Happy Weekend Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Stuffies!
Glad to know Snowy's ear is much better!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Your stuffies are so very cute! They make good reporters of good news!

We are very happy for Phantom too! We are also glad that Snowy's ear is better!

We sure hope you are able to find the seeds that are for Romeo's kitty grasses.

Ruby and Penny said...

We're so happy Snowy's ear infection is all cleared up. That is a great picture of him.
Have a great weekend you two.
Love Ruby & Penny

Sunny said...

WOOHOO!!! Good News! :D
Hugs!
Sunny&Corky

Abby said...

Hi, Stuffies...

I'm soooo glad Snowy's ear is better...

Love that picture of Snowy...Just adorable...

Abby xxxooo

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Handsome boy!!!

Checkers & Chess said...

glad your ears are better -

Love that shot with the tie - I need one of those!

Daisy said...

Hooray! Snowy, I am glad your ear is better! You look very handsome in your little tie.

Lexi said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,
I'm glad Snowy's ear is better. That doesn't sound like much fun to have an ear infection. Cute Stuffies.
~Lexi~

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi Stuffies...do you really talk? We are glad Snowys ear is better. I bit Lily's ear today.
Benny (& Lily)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's great news about Snowy's ears, thanks for some good news. And Phantom wants you to know that Mom let him sleep last night without his shirt because he hasn't been scratching or trying to get at his incision at all. He is overjoyed.

Woos, the OP Pack

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

So happy your ear yuckies are all better

Woodrow, Sweetie & MJ

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Snowy, that is excited news, your ears are free of infection now.
My mom wonders why you had ear infection in the first place? Swimming? Taking a bath? Poor baby, you must felt awful then with earache, itch? discomfort and all.
My mom wish she lived in Dubai so she could visit you or just kidnap you to take care of you while your mom was not there.
And she is not sure if she wants to return you to your mom once your mom is back, hehe!
Did my Crystal also take care of you while you're sick?
I'm reading your other blogs too, I think that is a terrific idea to have your mom brags about you!

Boo Casanova said...

hey stuffies! great news about snowy. sorry, i didn't know he has ear infection. i had it before too and the vet has to cut my hair (on my ear) away and i look so weird w/o the fur fur on it. :D

hope your mom can reunite with S&C soon.

wet wet licks

Boo

Lexi said...

Hi Snowy and Crystal,
I have an award for you on my blog !
~Lexi~

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Stuffies! I´m so happy to hear Snowy´s ears are better! Snowy looks adorable in that picture(what a smile!).
I´m so happy for Phamtom too! That´s great news!
Snowy and Crystal new pages are lovely! That´s a pawsome idea! I loved that and I´ll come back to learn more about my dear friends.
lots of love,
Thor

Kimberly said...

Hi furiends.. Thanks for coming to see my beach bloggy I had so much funs... Mama hasn't even gotten around to Sundays pictures.. it was more fun cuz I got to play wiffs my furiend Bernard - hims a boxer white and hims cant hear. He knows sign language signs. Cool dog
Glad no more ear yuckies..

Bell girl

Checkers & Chess said...

everytime I see that picture of you two I just smile from ear to ear - THANKS