Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rain...Rain....and more rain...

TennisBall & Food Reporting:
In a place where it rains all day long, spending you
r time outdoors might not be a very good idea. What shall we do?
We stared at the rain for a while hoping that it would stop - but nah...it wasn't helping ..
Everything is wet
clouds don't want to leave
staying indoor...
...checking on Snowy, Crystal and their pals are good ideas
 when you have a pencil and paper in hand, drawing can be fun ^_^ 
Bellow are few of today's drawings by the malts' mommy .. She is no artist, these drawings still miss to capture the true cuteness of the malts' pals....but we thought that we would still share them :) just for fun
This is .....

(In another note: the malts told us that Sunny always surprises them with her beautiful creations; creating bootiful cards and combined pictures of them and her together. Their tails go
 wagging when they receive her paw-e-mails...Thanks Sunny ^_^ )
This is .....
Beautiful Abby

and this is.....
Adorable Huskee



and this would be...

Beautiful Asta


Hope you enjoyed :)
we were told that at the malts' place, the sun is always shining..oh we sure are looking forward to living with them

Stuffies signing out......

28 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Stuffies
I'm glad you didn't go out and get sopping wet.

What a lovely suwpwise! Thank you fow that pawfect dwawing of me..I'm going to take it and put it on my bloggie..it's tewwific.
Snowy and Cwystal youw suwpwises awe lovely
Thank you so vewy much
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, TennisBall and Food!
Rainy days are not fun! but sure you two found interesting things to do while its raining!
I love the drawings!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What happy stuffies!! And what beautiful pictures!!!!

Smileys!
Dory

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What beaWOOtiful hooman pawings!

If I had my mom paw something no one would evFUR evFUR know what it was SUPPOSED to be!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Oh...Thank You Soooo Much...

The drawings are all beautiful...

I love mine...I'm gonna post it on my Bloggie...

Thank You!!!!!

Abby xxxooo

Lacy said...

w00fs, those drawings are pawtastic..and what u mean she not an artist...yesss, her iz...hope it quits raining fur u soon..

b safe,
~rocky~

Sunny said...

Oh Snowy and Crystal! Your Mommy is the best! I love the drawing of me! Im going to post it on my blog! Thankyou so much!
Hugs!
Sunny&Corky

Reese =^..^= said...

Wow! Those are great drawings.

Huskee and Hershey said...

I love my pawtrait!! Thank u soooooo much!! **kisses**

Suzi & Josey said...

Rain, rain, go away. I hope you have sunny bright days to come. The drawings are pawfect. Fank you for sharing your talent.

Maggie said...

that's a very very very nice drawings guys!!!
i love it to the max :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are really great drawings. Are you guys back? I hope it has stopped raining for you!
--JB

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Stuffies,

What pretty drawing of all of Snowy and Crystal buddies. Ot's nice to have them all for our friends.

I know how excited they are for you and their Mommy to get back home. We miss her too!!

{{{huggies}}}...MonA

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Those are real nice drawings. We like them all!

Angel n Miko said...

Hey little buddies !

Those are rly beautiful drawings of Snowy & Crystal's buddies!!
I love the drawings!

Yup, the rain is not nice when you're planning for a nice trip. But it is a great time to have a nap !

Love,
Angel

Simba and Jazzi said...

We got soaked on our walk today. We want summer back. Great drawings.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Kimberly said...

wooooooooooowwwww, who's gonna draw me's..??

woo 2 are super cute.. i follow'd your bloggie now :)

Bell girl

Emma and Emmy said...

Hello Snowy and Crystal,

So GLAD you guys are blogging again. We are very thankful Mango dropped by and let us know.

Yeah.. Cheers to Snowy and Crystal.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Beautiful drawings from your mom, stuffies Food and Tennisball!
S&C, I'll post as soon as my mom is done with her project at work.
She took her work home, occupied the pooter with me sitting on her lap, that's not bad at all.
I'm counting down to the day your mom returning home. Where's she?
Look like she's in Europe, hehe!
Love y'all, always!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Aren't you just so talented - we saw that picture at Sunny's today. Awesome work. And we know Khyra very well, she is our inspiration to blog - her mom convinced our mom to let us do it.

Thanks for visiting us and wishing Phantom well.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are soooooooo cute. Lily and I must follow you on your adventures. Check us out. We love new followers and freinds
Lily and Benny

Asta said...

Snowy and Cwystal
i hope youw unkel took you fow some ice cweam!
Did you see I put youw pwetty pawtwait of me on my bloggie?
Thank you again
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Boo Casanova said...

i still remember the drawing your mommy did for me. it was bootiful!

wet wet licks

Boo

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Hello! My first time here. You are pretty little dogs with lots of hair! I had to Google to see where was Dubai is...faraway. I like the drawings! Very nice!

Noir in Texas

Deetz said...

Your drawings are just pawtastic!!!!
Deetzy

Kimberly said...

hi it's Bell I would loves to see pictures of me.. BOL.. AND TELL A STORY TOO - ME LIKES STORIES.. TELL EM LOTS OF STUFF HA HA..

SO EXCITED..

BELL GIRL

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Food and TennisBall! Those are beautiful drawings from Snowy and Crystal´s Mommy!I loved it!
xoxo,
Thor

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Hello dear stuffies, what cute drawings you guys created!

Love,
Jemma