Off to a Party, by Crystal
(Note: This is our very first post after mommy's return. Yup, you read that right, mommy was back to us late August ^_^ and yup, we met Food, TennisBall and the rest of the pressies that mommy brought with her. We will woof about them in later posts)
Hello blogging world! Not only does mommy love and spoil us, but many other people who know us, do as well =) Few days ago, a sweet and thoughtful lady sent us an invitation to join mommy to the Ed Hardy themed party. A party that one of
mommy's friends will be hosting tomorrow evening. That lady loves the big gather, so she hosts similar parties one or two times a year. Each party has a different theme. This is the first time we two (and the other doggies) get invited to join the hoomans. How pawsome is that!
We had to go shopping with mommy yesterday to get us a couple of Ed Hardy shirts for the party. Instead of coming home with two shirts, we were back with few other items too. Here are our pictures that were taken this morning...

We can't wait until tomorrow evening ^_^
ok so here is what we got...
our new bowls

Snowy and I don't mind eating close to each other

This will be the shirt/vest that I will have on tomorrow!

It also comes with a leash
Mommy couldn't resist buying this as well for me...

Snowy will have this one on at the party
Since we two were so cooperative this morning, mommy couldn't help it but snap and snap our pictures. 
Here is brother and I together




next are the solo shots
Here I am.....


Here are Snowy's solo pictures
(by the way, mommy isn't happy with the stains on our paws. She left us (when she left home), pure white but returned to see stains on our paws. we hope we can figure out what caused it. The stains on Snowy's paws don't look as bad as the above picture )This looks more realistic :)
Snowy and his new green shirt


Snowy also got a new blue shirt. I am modeling my 2nd shirt bellow







Fact: Although we LOVE dressing up (Snowy goes extremely crazy when he sees clothes in mommy's hands), we spend 95% or more of our lives *naked*! we only put clothes on when we go somewhere. or for a photo-shoot

Looking forward to tomorrow's pawty!

Ed Hardy isn't our style, but we gotta admit that we had a good time shopping ^_^
We got a treat from there as well
Looking forward to tomorrow's pawty!
Until next post...
Maltese Paws
Crystal




31 comments:
OMD! Ya'll are so cute, it's to DIE FOR! I love the sunglasses photos. Glad Mommy is back home --- she'll get your paws in top shape in no time!
I'm glad your mommy is home!
Woo have been furry missed!
Tank woo fur sharing your photoshoot...better woo than me on the khlothes thingie!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi we had missing you all,
we are happy
that your Mommy is at home :)))
OMG
So many presents & soooo many photo's,
My Mommy enjoyed alll... your shots are so CUTE :)))
Thanks for sharing it was beautiful
((HUGS))
Kareltje =^.^=
My my my,
Crystal, do you smile more than before 'cause mommy is home now?
We love all the pics, we have to admit that we have missed you two so much we swallow alive every image in sight!
You two are gorgeous with clothes or without but the new clothes are so fashionable and stylish.
Snowy, your bang kinda long, it covers your eyes but no harm done to your handsomeness, you're still my mom's number#1.
Love y'all, please have more posts coming soon, we MISS you!
Hi Snowy & Crystal
We are very happy that your mommy is home with you know.
You guys look fabulous in your new shirts. You will be the best looking pups at the party.
Lover Ruby & Penny
Meowee! Did you two ever hit the jackpot of shopping sprees. I love all your fashions. You are great super models too. I don't have much patience for photo shoots.
All those cute smiles are just AWESOME!!!!
Smileys!
Dory
Wow, we are impressed by how well you cooperate with the flashy box! You look pawesome in every shot. Have lots of fun at the party - you will definitely wow all the guests.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Hi, Snowy and Crystal!
You two must be very happy now that your mom is back!
She bought you pawesome things!
I am like you. I only wear my dresses when I go out for a walkie.
All your pictures are beautiful!
Have fun at the party!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
HI Crystal, Hi there, Snowy.
Wow! You guys really cleaned up! I can't believe how many beautiful outfits your mommy bought you. She must really luvs you alot!
Snowy you look very handsome in your blue shirt.
Luv,
Star.
I am glad your Mommy is home. You both look spectacular in your photo shoots. I am not quite so happy to put clothes on. The sunglasses are you!
licks and sniffs,Sasha
YAY!!! Your back Katkoota! Woohoo! I was waiting everyday to see your next post! (seriously, I was) You guys look so cute in your outfit. I don't really ware outfits because they ANNOY me. :D
Hugs!
Sunny&Corky
You two are the final word in doggy fashion! I think you should e-mail the company those pics of you for their website!
Hope you have fun at the party!
Your pal,
Sedona
Lookit YOU! Got GREAT stuff and wonderful photos!
Noir
glad your mommy is home with you two now. sorry haven't been visiting. somehow your RSS doesn't produce anything for my blog reader (bloglines.com). so i couldn't see your update here. fyi, mom's office pc couldn't view pics and most of your lovely pics were unable to view.
anyway, am glad you enjoy a doggie pawty with mommy and friends. pls update us abt the pawty.
wet wet licks
Boo
Great photos! I love to dress up, too!
Hi Crystal, Hi there Snowy,
We sure do misss hearing from you. Come by and see us soon!
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Hello Snowy and Crystal,
What a nice shopping trip. Sure the new clothes are cool, and beautiful on both of you. ^_^
Look at all those pictures! Shopping is fun.
Kali
Snowy & Crystal,
So glad to hear your mom is back home with you! I LOVE the Ed Hardy stuff. I really don't think I would mind wearing an Ed Hardy vest like that! Hope you had fun at the party!
Pedro
Snowy and Crystal!
I am so happy your mommy is home! Great photo shoots! You look fantastic in your new clothes!
I´ve missed you lots!
xoxo
Thor
Wow! Those are lots of stuff you got there! You look nice in your shirts! Did you get into something while your mom was away?
What cute poses of you two! And look at all your wonderful pressies! You two sure are very lucky!
Those are the coolest and you guys R.O.C.K!!!
Love the new food bowl too.. OMG.. it's one of a kind. You guys are lucky cos your mommy sure dotes on you.
Had to look at the photos again--the one with the sunglasses--PRICELESS!!
Hello there Snowy & Crystal!
I'm back after leaving for so long~!
Nice dress and shirt that you mom bought~! Waiting for your new post =]
hey there S&C!!
how are you? we hope taht you are having a grand time with your mommy!
Do you know taht it was Mango's birthday last month? He is homeless right now and is sleeping everywhere but home.. (BOL!)
Anyway, we hope to hear from the both of you soon!! we missed you lots and we can't wait to hear your many adventures with Ms. Kat!
take care always and we wish that you and your family are well always.
drooly kisses,
Aki and Poopie
How was the pawty, Snowy and Crystal?
You two must have stolen the spotlight. We miss you, please come back to pawty with us!
Love y'all.
Hi There Snowy, and Hi Sweet Crystal,
Where are you guys???? We have really missed you!
Why you no write? We hope you come back soon cause it's just not the same without you. MANGO is still lost and we don't know where he is? We miss him too!
Drop us a line when you can, we know your mommy is a very girl.
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Whoa! What awesome costumes! You two are going to attract lots of attention while you are there! Love all the pics so much! Hugs, Dino
Post a Comment