Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ashamed Crystal

Not only did I leave without telling handsome Mango that I will be away but I also missed sending him Birthday Wishes by email in his big 3 birthday :( 

me feel sad, ashamed and no longer excited to share what I and brother got from mommy's trip to the U.S. 
I should have asked mommy to drop me in Texas when she flew to Montana to stay with handsome Mango .. but I didn't even do that!! 
Maltese Paws,
unhappy Crystal

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh Crystal, Mango is such a sweet boy, I know he will understand! Do not be sad, okay?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Crystal with that cute face!! I am sure you will be forgiven
Happy Saturday
Benny & Lily

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

YEAH! YOUR BACK! We are sooo glad to hear from you!

Snowy, I have really missed you and I haven't flirted with any other boy since you have been gone.

Maybe the next time your mommy is in the States, she can drop you off at our house on her way to Mango's.

We gotta find him, this is ridiculous!

We lost his email address so we can't email him at the moment. But we hope we hear from him soon.

And Crystal, you don't have to be ashamed anymore, we understand completely! We're just glad you're back! And your picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We luv you guys sooo much! If you know what I mean, Snowy?

Luv,
Star and Riley and mommy too.

Sunny said...

YAY YOUR BACK! It's ok crystal. Im sure Mango will forgive you! :D
Luv,
Sunny

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I was wondering where woo two have been hiding!

Welkhome Bakhk!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

zhiHi there,

So nice to have you both back!

Crystal, Mango is such a sweetie I just know it will be ok.

Hugs, Tessa

Lizzy said...

Crystal!

It's SO good to have you and Snowy back again! I hope you don't feel too ashamed, it's not fun to lie around all depressed... I hope Mango will understand...

I hope you and Snowy are having a grrrrEAT weekend,

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Crystal!
Yes. Mango was sad about it! But I am sure he will be happy to see you again and everything will be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

My love Crystal,
Please smile for me, please don't be upset, you haven't done anything wrong. Now I'm sad 'cause I have said some stupid things about you forgot my barkday that made you feel bad!
Please please Crystal, I'm begging you, please preety please.
Ximui and Chubs here: Please Crystal, please ignore him. He always has to have his way, my mom won't spoil him anymore. He makes everybody feel bad and sorry, just one missed barkday and he acts like the end of the world comes near.
Please show us the nice pressies that your mom brought back from the States, we're glad that your mom finally has a chance to visit USA.
Love y'all

Thor and Jack said...

Crystal!
I am so happy you´re back!
Hope everything is ok.

xoxo
Thor

Lacy said...

w00fs, ooo Chrystal me knows Mango loves u and understands u had nobody there to help u blog...it will b ok..

b safe,
~rocky~

Dino and Family said...

Oh Crystal! What a sad pic of you! Cheer up, Mango has forgiven you already. Love, Dino